Side Seal Bag to Enhance Product Appearance
TedPack is your premier manufacturer and supplier of side seal bags in China. We offer premium-quality products to suit a wide variety of products.
- Specialist of side seal bags manufacturing for over 20 years
- Moisture-proof, gas-resistant side seal bags
- Low Order Quantity of 5,000 pcs
- Short production time
Side Seal Bag
TedPack offers side seal bags available in different styles, sizes, thicknesses, material and printing colors.
TedPack Side Seal Bag Customize Capabilities
TedPack offers vast material options for your side seal bag. Protecting environmental conditions, human interference, and more.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPack offer large selection of side seal bag. Available in different sizes, shapes, colors, and other main features.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
As a professional manufacturer, we offer the latest printing techniques for your side seal bag design. Take advantage of the TedPack service.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack Side Seal Bag
TedPack side seal bag is an economical and robust packaging solution. If you are looking for a type of bag that will surely elevate your business, TedPack is your best choice. We are providing high-quality standard side seal bags.
All packaging is completely made out of the finest and strong material. It provides better sealing strength and enhanced protection for your food products.
TedPack side seal bag consists of desirable features well perform to diverse storage applications.
There are comprehensive lines of side seal bags including 3 side seal bags, 4 side seal bags, and more. Keep your product safe and last long with economical yet exceptional packaging.
TedPack offers various materials, shapes, designs, colors, and printing options for your side seal bags.
With the vast offer, you can select and choose the right side seal bag according to your requirements. Get the best side seal bags perfect fit for the shape of your products.
At TedPack, we offer pre-fabricated side seal bags. We can custom-print bags with your brand logo, graphics, and other text. Custom-designing is not a problem with us. We are equipped with a distinguished team of designers who will care for your layout.
If you don’t have any pouch design yet, we can help you. Everything you are concern about, TedPack has a solution. We can give you better shape for your brand and product. The message of the brand can be imprinted on the front and back surfaces of the bag. There are up to 10 colors available for printing.
Additionally, we can add hardware on the structure such as a zipper, tear notch, rounded corners, transparent window, hang hole, and so on. Each added feature brings convenience and a better image of your product.
TedPack side seal bag provides better security, especially from leakage. From simple to high-speed packaging applications, this robust bag is your best solution. In liquid, medical, coffee, snacks, nutritional products, TedPack side seal bags are your ideal packaging.
TedPack has over 20 years of experience in producing high-quality side seal bags. We have strong knowledge and expertise in developing the best packaging for your product. TedPack is your best source for a packaging projects.
We will strive to deliver what exactly you need. Contact us right away for your orders.
Side Seal Bags: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you have any questions about side seal bags, your answer is right here.
It covers everything including uses, benefits, material type, quality test, closure options, and MOQ amongst others.
Let’s explore this together.
- What are Side Seal Bags?
- What Materials are used to make Side Seal Bags?
- What are the Benefits of Side Seal Bags?
- What are the Uses of Side Seal Bags?
- Are Side Seal Bags Eco-friendly?
- What are the available Color Options for Side Seal Bags?
- Which Side Seal Bags Designs do you have?
- Which Additional Features does Side Seal Bags have?
- Is there Size Limitations for Side Seal Bags?
- Are there Resealable Side Seal Bags?
- How do you Order for Side Seal Bags?
- Are Side Seal Bags Safe for Food?
- Can you Print on Side Seal Bags?
- Does Side Seal Bag Manufacturers offer Free Samples?
- What are the Limitations of Side Seal Bags?
- What are the Closure Options of Side Seal Bags?
- Do Side Seal Bags Leak?
- How do you Test the Quality of Side Seal Bags?
- What is your Lead-time for Side Seal Bags?
- What should you Consider when Buying Side Seal Bags?
- How does Side Seal Bags compare to other Packaging Solution?
- What is the minimum order quantity for Side Seal Bags?
- How much do Side Seal Bags Cost?
What are Side Seal Bags?
Side seal bags are packaging bags whose sides are sealed leaving only one opening for product filling by hands or machine.
Side seal bag
They are known to be light and with a good barrier against environmental elements such as moisture, oxygen, dust, light, etc.
Additionally, they are very flexible, convenient, and user friendly compared to other traditional packaging containers.
You can use different high-quality materials to manufacture side seal bags.
What Materials are used to make Side Seal Bags?
The material should conform to the set safety standards and regulations.
When manufacturing side seal bags, we use the layering techniques.
With this, you can incorporate different materials to have a great barrier strength.
The materials possess unique individual qualities that are complementary and are important to achieve the ultimate purpose of the bag.
These materials are;
- Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP)
- Kraft Paper, etc.
They have the following characteristics:
BOPP is soft with high heat resistance and more transparent than PET.
PET is transparent hence good when you need a clear bag.
It is also very light in weight.
LLDPE is heat resistant thus can be sealed using heat without melting. It also provides a good barrier to moisture, oxygen, and dust.
CPP provides good resistance to heat and oil.
Kraft Paper is very eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless, and highly printable.
Aluminum Foil has excellent barrier property, strong, airtight, and is also shiny to reflect light away from it.
What are the Benefits of Side Seal Bags?
There are a number of benefits associated with side seal bags such as:
- Lightweight; these bags weigh less than the traditional packaging bag thus they are economical to transport.
- Flexibility; side seal bags are a flexible and convenient packaging solution because they are reusable and durable.
They also come in different shapes, designs and can be fitted with additional convenience features such as hang holes, etc.
- Great barrier property makes it hard for external factors such as oxygen, moisture, light, and dust to permeate the bag.
This prolongs the product shelf life.
- They are safe for human use having passed food and health safety tests before use in the manufacturing process.
They are therefore toxin-free and do not leach any chemicals.
- They are multi-purpose and can be used to package different dry products.
- Those with a flat bottom are able to stand on their own on the shelves thus giving a great product display.
- They are inexpensive compared to other packaging solutions such as plastic containers.
- They occupy less storage space.
What are the Uses of Side Seal Bags?
Side seal bags have several applications in different areas such as food, pharmaceuticals and other industries as listed below:
- They are used in food industries to package snacks, sweets, nuts, cereals, spices, fruits as well as pet foods.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, they are used to package medicine such as capsules, antibiotics, tablets, etc.
- Other such as beauty products, seeds, fertilizers, marijuana, among others.
Are Side Seal Bags Eco-friendly?
Side seal bags are made from recyclable materials and they can also be reused hence they are eco-friendly.
What are the available Color Options for Side Seal Bags?
Different colors of side seal bags
There are various color options for side seal bags such as transparent, matte, silver, black, etc. to choose from.
You can decide the color option for your side seal bags when you are ordering and we will produce it.
You can select a color that suits you from the Pantone color scheme and indicate its code on the order form.
This comes at an extra cost because it is considered a customized option.
Which Side Seal Bags Designs do you have?
We produce various designs of side seal bags depending on the different packaging needs of our clients.
Some of the designs include 3 side seal, 4 side seal, 8 side seal, different shapes, etc.
Each design has unique properties that make it better than the next design.
- 3 side seal bags have three of their side sealed and only one side left open for product filling.
They have a bigger filling capacity than 4 side seal bags.
They can be fitted with any type of closure from tear notch to the resealable zipper.
- 4 side seal bags also known as a sachet or flat pouch have all four sides sealed.
They are a great packaging solutions when you consider uniformed packaging of products especially for single use only.
- 8 side seal bags have a total of 8 sealed sides with a flat bottom and one opening for filling.
Its sides and the bottom are gusseted thus increasing the capacity volume of the bag.
It is fitted with a flexible closure option for reusability and is bigger than 3 and 4-sided seal bags in volume.
Which Additional Features does Side Seal Bags have?
Additional features are fitted on side seal bags to enhance their purpose and make them more convenient to use.
You can request for extra features such as the ones listed below depending on the purpose you hope to fulfill.
Side seal bag
· Clear Window
Clear windows are to enhance product display since you can easily the packed product without opening the bags.
It is suitable for products that are not affected by sunlight.
· Hang Holes
These are holes added near the top of the side seal bags to enable them be hung on hooks for display.
This is a great way of displaying your packaged product while saving on space.
· Rounded Corners
Rounded corners are made to reduce the likelihood of injury caused by sharp cornered side seal bags.
They also prevent the bags from poking each other when packed together thus causing tears.
· Degassing Valve
Side seal bag with one-way degassing valve
It is a one-way valve that does not allow external moisture, dust, or oxygen through it into the bag.
However, it allows gas produced by the product to flow out of the bag.
It is common with bags used to package roasted coffee beans which produce gas for some time.
This valve helps maintains the freshness of the coffee by degassing it from time to time.
· Re-closable Zipper
Re-closable zippers enable you to open and close the side seal bags at your convenience.
They make the bag reusable with different products hence are economical and durable in the long run.
· Tear Line
It is a pre-cut line that makes it easy to open side seal bags without extending the tear to other parts.
It is common with tear notch closure options.
A handle will make transporting side seal bags easy because you can easily carry it with your hands.
Is there Size Limitations for Side Seal Bags?
Side seal bags are available in different sizes that suit different packaging needs.
They range from a minimum of 50 x 70milimeters(mm) to a maximum of 400 x 700milimeters.
You can specify your side seal bag size when ordering depending on the items you wish to package.
We will then tailor-make the bags to suit your needs.
They can be smaller than the minimum or larger than the maximum size.
Are there Resealable Side Seal Bags?
Yes, there are.
Side seal bags fitted with resealable zippers are flexible and can be opened and resealed anytime as you wish.
How do you Order for Side Seal Bags?
To make your order with us for the side seal bags, follow the steps below:
- Contact us through our official email on our website stating what you want to order.
- One of our sales agents will get in touch with an order form for you to fill.
- Carefully fill in the form stating all the details such as size, material, color, design and quantity of the bag. Once you are through, email back the order form.
- We will then confirm with you all the specifications before we can proceed with molding the sample.
- The sample mold will then be shared with you for your approval before we proceed with signing the production contract.
- You will be required to pay a 30 percent deposit before we can begin production. The remaining balance of 70 percent is paid once production is completed and is ready to be shipped.
- Side seal bags that are in stock paid in full before we can proceed with shipping.
Are Side Seal Bags Safe for Food?
Yes, they are.
Side seal bags are subjected to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) tests to confirm their food safety.
This test checks for harmful toxins such as BPA and phthalate which are disease-causing and the likelihood of leaching.
The absence of these harmful toxins and traces of other residues in the materials makes them food safe.
Can you Print on Side Seal Bags?
Yes, you can.
There are different available printing options for side seal bags that you can choose from depending on your needs.
Printed side seal bag
Does Side Seal Bag Manufacturers offer Free Samples?
Yes, we do.
You can get a free side seal bag sample from our available stock and you will cater for the shipping charges.
If you want a customized sample side seal bags, you will pay a small refundable fee for the sample mold.
Shipping charges also applies for customized samples and the sample fee is refunded when you place larger quantities order.
What are the Limitations of Side Seal Bags?
Side seal bag designs
- They are fragile and can easily tear with mishandling thus compromising the quality of the packaged products.
- Any broken seal can lead to accidental spillage when undetected during packaging leading to product loss.
- Side seal bags that cannot stand on their own are hard to display on shelves.
What are the Closure Options of Side Seal Bags?
There are different closure options depending on your packaging needs such as single-use or reusable.
· Resealable Zipper
This type of closure allows consumers to open and close the side seal bags whenever they need to.
They provide airtight closure preventing spillage while maintaining product freshness for a long time.
Also, they are two opposite plastic tracks fitted near the top of the side seal bag closed by pressing against each other.
Besides, they are majorly used with reusable side seal bags thus are durable and economical.
· Tear Notches
These are pre-cut lines along which the side seal bags are comfortably opened without extending the tear to unwanted parts.
They are placed at either end of the bag near the top.
Besides, they are common with single-use side seal bags.
Tin-ties are adhesive flat plastics or laminated paper fitted with wire to make them re-foldable.
They are fitted near the top of gusset side seal bags and make opening and closing of the bags easy.
Do Side Seal Bags Leak?
No, they do not.
Side seal bags are inspected during the manufacturing process for any broken areas around the seal and punctures.
Only side seal bags that pass the quality inspection tests are packaged and shipped, thus no leaking bags gets packaged.
Leaking side seal bags can cause product spillage and also lead to moisture and oxygen penetration thus compromising product quality.
How do you Test the Quality of Side Seal Bags?
- The side seal bags are subjected to linear stress and they give in when their elasticity limit is reached.
Bags that pass this test are considered perfect and great for packaging.
- Puncture and leakage are tested by filling the side seal bag with the product to be packaged and closed.
All the corners are examined for any spillage with the bag tilted and upright, the absence of any spill is a pass.
- Barrier property against oxygen, moisture, vapor, etc. is confirmed by packaging the product and left for a few days.
Thereafter, the package is opened and the product checked for freshness, presence of rot or mold indicated poor barrier characteristic.
What is your Lead-time for Side Seal Bags?
Our average production lead time is 15 to 30 days from the date of confirmed order and receipt or deposit payment.
We have modern machinery and which enables us to deliver within the stated timelines.
Large and complex customized orders may take more than the average lead time to produce while plain orders are faster.
We also accept emergency orders however they will cost you more than the normal orders.
What should you Consider when Buying Side Seal Bags?
Before committing to buy side seal bags, the following factors should guide you in making your decision:
The overall cost of the side seal bags is important because it will affect the final cost of the packaged products.
This comparison should be with regards to other packaging bags which may be more economical than side seal bags.
The product to be packaged will determine the type of side seal bags in terms of material, size, and sealing methods.
You should buy side seal bags that will suit your packaging needs be it single-use or re-usable bags.
If you want bags that can be used and reused for some time, consider getting stronger and resealable closure ones.
Versatile side seal bags are reusable, especially after the initial use.
They have resealable closure mechanisms, which are made from materials that have maximum tolerance to the different stress levels.
· Product Review
Feedback from previous customers will give you a clue on the quality of side seal bags to expect.
Read as many reviews as possible before settling for a side seal bag.
How does Side Seal Bags compare to other Packaging Solution?
- Side seal bags are lightweight compared to other packaging solutions hence are cheaper to transport.
- They take minimal storage space compared to other packaging solutions thus save on storage spaces.
- They are versatile due to the availability of different sealing methods as well as the material used.
- Side seal bags are eco-friendly due to recyclability, durability and reusability.
What is the minimum order quantity for Side Seal Bags?
The minimum order quantity for side seal bags is 5000 pieces for plain bags and 10,000 pieces for customized options.
You can negotiate for lower-order quantities if you are buying for the first time for market trials.
We do offer discounts for larger orders therefore we encourage you to order in bulk and enjoy our discounted pricing.
How much do Side Seal Bags Cost?
3 side seal bag
The average cost of a side seal bag is about USD 0.5. This cost is highly variable due to size, material, design, and branding options.
Plain, unbranded and small side seal bags cost less than customized, big, and designed bags.
As you can see, there are many factors you should consider before buying side seal bags.
At TedPack, we make the process of finding a suitable side seal bag easy and straight forward.
Whether you want standard or custom designs, TedPack has the best side seal bags in the market.
Contact us now for inquiries or questions on side seal bags.