Side Pouch Bag to Boost your Brand
As a leading manufacturer and supplier, we offer a premium-quality side pouch bag to tailor your business.
- 20+ years of experience in developing side pouch bags
- Custom options; shapes, materials, and sizes
- MOQ of side pouch bag 5,000-10,000 pieces
- Competitive price side pouch bags
Your Professional Side Pouch Bag Manufacturer
With rich knowledge and expertise, TedPack is your dependable provider of the side pouch bags. We are providing a wide array of side pouch bags and custom packaging options. TedPack has capabilities to design unique side pouch bags that will let your business stand out. Send us your layout today!
Side Pouch Bag
TedPack offer side pouch bags perfect for high-speed packaging application. Packaging comes in multiple configurations.
TedPack Side Pouch Bag Customize Capabilities
TedPack offers side pouch bags made from sturdy material. First, we will consider the main factors when designing side pouch bags.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPACK offers side pouch bags with custom accessory options. This will let you get the options and styles of pouches you need.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
As a professional manufacturer, we custom-design side pouch bags up to 10 colors. We utilize state of the art printing techniques to design your artwork.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack Side Pouch Bag
TedPack side pouch bag is designed to accommodate the volume of items. One great feature of bags is its versatile design. It can be attached as a cross-body strap or double safety belt system.
At TedPack, our side pouch baggers are constructed of superior quality material. Get the ultimate original intelligent side pouch bags when you shop at TedPack.
If you are searching for a high-quality side pouch bag for your business or personal project, TedPack has a solution for you.
Backed with rich production expertise, we can provide a flawless line of side pouch bags. TedPack can give the best product that can increase your business revenue.
Side Pouch Bags: The Ultimate FAQ
The packaging industry is continually changing and growing towards affordable, versatile and environmentally friendly packaging solutions.
Today, I want to introduce you to another versatile and an alternative packaging solution called side pouch bags.
And in this guide, I will answer all questions you have been asking about side pouch bags.
Let’s dive right in.
- What are Side Pouch Bags?
- What are the Features of Side Pouch Bags?
- What Materials are used to Manufacture Side Pouch Bags?
- What are the Benefits of Side Pouch Bags?
- Are Side Pouch Bags Biodegradable?
- How do you Customize Side Pouch Bags?
- What is the Purpose of Degassing Valve in Side Pouch Bags?
- What are the Limitations of Side Pouch Bags?
- How do Side Pouch Bags compare with other Plastic Packaging Bags?
- What are the Uses of Side Pouch Bags?
- Are Side Pouch Bags Recycled?
- What are the available Capacity for Side Pouch Bags?
- Are Side Pouch Bags suitable for Non-food Products?
- What are the Color Options available for Side Pouch Bags?
- How do you Print on Side Pouch Bags?
- What are the Closure Options for Side Pouch Bags?
- How do Side Pouch Bags compare to Self-Sealing Bag?
- What should you Consider when Importing Side Pouch Bags from China?
- What are the available Designs for Side Pouch Bags?
- What is the Production Lead Time for Side Pouch Bags?
- How do you Test Quality of Side Pouch Bags?
What are Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags are packaging alternative to plastics which are lightweight and durable.
These bags have a good mechanical strength.
They also have a great barrier property against external factors such as oxygen, moisture dust, etc.
They are made form a combination of different materials laminated together to achieve good barrier property.
These materials are tested and confirmed safe for human use.
We stock a wide variety of side pouch bag sizes and styles.
It is suitable for items weighing 5g- 10 kg.
TedPack side pouch bag has multi-layer properties that will increase durability.
Strong barrier protection provides a necessary advantage to the better storage solutions.
Additionally, we can offer custom print side pouch bags.
TedPack offers good options for you to stand out your brand.
You can select multiple choice of side pouch bag styles to fit your specifications.
TedPack, as an expert in most packaging manufacturing, we can design a unique side pouch bag.
Get a better way to display your brand on the shelves.
At the front or at back panels, we can design your layout on it.
Moreover, we can add features to side pouch bags including zippers.
TedPack is the best choice for your next project.
We can manufacture and supply side pouch bags widely used for various applications.
Whether you are a retailer, distributor, you will find a place here at TedPack.
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers, we can produce a wide line of side pouch bags.
Even in peak season, you will have enough side pouch bags to supply on your business.
Each side pouch bag is being checked and tested to quality standards.
Aside from side pouch bags, we also manufacture large side pouch bags, resealable poly bags, side seal bags, and many more.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.
You can also get a quick quote for your side pouch bag order now!
Side pouch bag
What are the Features of Side Pouch Bags?
Some of the main features include:
- Side pouch bags do not allow environmental factors such as oxygen, moisture, dust, odor, UV light to pass through.
- Their bottom is gusseted hence are able to stand on their own on shelves tops.
- They are resistant to bacteria attack and other contaminants.
- They are generally lighter than other packaging materials.
- Have good pressure resistance and are non-leaking.
- They have been tested and confirmed to be toxin free and safe for human use.
- Add-on features such as hang hole, handles, tear notches, degassing valve, clear windows, etc. can be fitted for more convenience.
- They have great mechanical strength thus cannot tear easily.
What Materials are used to Manufacture Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags are made using quality materials that are tested and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
These materials are combined in order to get a good barrier against hazardous environmental agents.
Each and every material used has a unique quality that makes it desirable, for instance:
- Kraft paper has a great printable surface and is also resistant to puncture.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), is light in weight, transparent and a perfect barrier against moisture. Besides, it is also biodegradable.
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP) has good resistance to heat, oil and puncture.
- Nylon, is transparent with good moisture, high heat, and abrasion resistance
- Biaxial Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP), is better than PET in terms of softness and transparency and is also heat resistant.
- Aluminum (AL) foil, provides a great barrier against oxygen, light, odor and moisture. It extends product shelf life.
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) is great in barrier properties like AL foil and makes pouches sealable by heat.
During manufacturing, we can combine two or three material structures such as PET/LLDPE or PET/NY/LLDEP depending on your pouch needs.
This ensure that all the required side pouch bag quality properties are achieved.
What are the Benefits of Side Pouch Bags?
Some of the benefits of side pouch bags are:
- Product remains fresh for longer because of the good barrier property against oxygen, vapor and dust.
- They are economical packaging solution because they weigh less than their counterparts thus reducing cost of transportation.
- They are FDA approved, meaning they do not contain harmful disease-causing chemicals.
- They provide a large printing surface making it easier to print on them.
- They take up minimal space compared to rigid packaging products.
- Stand up side pouches are able to stand on their own on flat surface tops such as shelves.
- Those fitted with re-sealable zip locks can be reused.
- They are co-friendly because the materials used in their production are biodegradable and the pouches recyclable.
Are Side Pouch Bags Biodegradable?
Side pouch bags are considered biodegradable depending on the material used in its production.
Side pouch bags made from Kraft papers, PET or BOPP materials are fully biodegradable.
How do you Customize Side Pouch Bags?
You can customize your side pouch bags to suit your packaging needs.
Customization option range from material choice, size, color, design, printing techniques among others.
Extra-features such as degassing valve, clear window, hang hole, spouts, etc. can also be added to improve the pouch bags experience.
When ordering for customized side pouch bags you need to state that on the order form and share with us.
For artwork designs, acceptable file formats include, PDF, Adobe illustrator, PSD among others.
Customized orders are produced once you are satisfied with the sample mold of your orders and have paid a deposit.
They cost higher than plain orders because of sample mold to be produced as well as the extra skills needed.
What is the Purpose of Degassing Valve in Side Pouch Bags?
Bag with degassing valve
Degassing valve also known as the one-way valve is a vent fitted on side pouch bags to help with the removal of gases.
They expel gases from inside the side pouch bags and prevent environmental oxygen from flowing into the bag.
Products such as roasted coffee beans emit carbon dioxide gas for some time after it is roasted.
A degassing valve is necessary to release the pressure build-up from gas to avoid bursting and also maintain freshness.
There are different types of degassing valves to choose from, you can request for a valve that suits your packaging needs.
What are the Limitations of Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags also have their downside such as:
- Leaking along the seal that occurs when sealing is not done well and goes undetected. It leads to leakage of your product when packaging.
- Delamination as a result of separation of laminated materials along the seal will compromise the quality of the seal.
- Wrinkling of the pouch will result into an unattractive pouch bag.
- Puncture on the pouch renders the pouch useless and cannot be used for packaging.
How do Side Pouch Bags compare with other Plastic Packaging Bags?
Side pouch bags are manufactured from non-toxic materials while plastic packaging bags may contain harmful toxins such as bisphenol A (BPA).
Side pouch bags are flexible and can fit in small spaces whereas plastic packaging bags are rigid and occupy bigger space.
Side pouch bags can be recycled without emitting carbon emission whereas plastic packaging bags emit carbon emission when burnt.
Side pouch bags are light weighted hence are economical to transport while plastic packaging bags are heavier and expensive.
Side pouch bags are resistant to bacterial attack while plastic packaging bags tend to encourage bacterial growth.
Side pouch bags are produced by a combination of different material while plastic packaging bags use one material at a time.
Both side pouch bags and plastic packaging bags can be fitted with different closure options.
They are both less fragile and cannot break or tear when dropped.
What are the Uses of Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags are used to package different items such as:
- Beverages such as coffee and tea.
- Food stuffs for example; meat, vegetables, fruits, spices.
- Pet food.
- Cosmetic products.
- Healthcare products; nutritional supplements, drugs.
- Wine and water.
- Snacks and candy.
- Farm products such as fertilizers, pesticides, seeds.
- Household items; kitchen stuff, toiletry and detergents.
Are Side Pouch Bags Recycled?
Side pouch bags are made from materials that can be recycled to produce useful by-products or pellets for reuse.
The ability to recycle into initial product depends entirely on the individual property of the material used.
Material such as PET can be recycled into pellets for re-use in side pouch bags manufacturing.
What are the available Capacity for Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags are available in different sizes and can package products from 4 ounces (oz) to 16 ounces (oz).
The sizes are not limited and you can order for smaller or bigger pouches that will comfortably suit your packaging needs.
Are Side Pouch Bags suitable for Non-food Products?
Yes, they are.
Side pouch bags have passed various quality tests that make them suitable for both food and non-food use.
They can be used to package pharmaceuticals and cosmetics products, toys, farm produce, industrial products, among others.
What are the Color Options available for Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags come in different color options that you can choose from ranging from transparent, white, brown, black, etc.
We can produce up to 10 printed colors of your choice.
All you need is to indicate the color code of your choice in your order and we will match it.
Color printed side pouch bags stand out than plain pouch bags and will promote your product visibility.
How do you Print on Side Pouch Bags?
Printing is done on side pouch bags for two main reasons; to make them stand out and to relay product information.
Printing techniques used include; digital and rotogravure printing techniques.
Printed side pouch bag
· Digital Printing
Direct digital printing method was developed recently as an alternative to label printing.
It applies the use of inkjet printer machine to transfer the images directly on the pouch bags.
This method develops the image, logo or text using computer tools before transferring to the printer machine for printing.
The inkjet printer uses either cyan, magenta, yellow and black (CMYK) colors sequentially or all at once.
Digital printing inks are FDA approved, have low migration, give a high-resolution printing and are food safe.
· Rotogravure Printing
This is a high-quality, faster, and high-resolution printing method used in commercial printing of flexible packaging materials.
It comprises of rotary engraved cylinder and an ink tray with CYMK colors.
During the printing process, the cylinder engraved with the image rotates and collect ink into its cells from ink trays.
The excess ink is drained before the cylinder presses against the surface of the pouch between the roller and the cylinder.
The inked image is transferred on the pouch bag and the pouch is then dried before the next printing.
This is repeated until the final image printing is completed.
What are the Closure Options for Side Pouch Bags?
The ability to close your side pouch bags protects your products from outside factors that may lower its quality.
We have different closure options that you can select for your side pouch bags depending on your needs.
· Re-sealable Zipper
This is a pair of plastic tracks fitted on both sides of the pouch near the top and close by interlocking.
You can press from either end to the other for it to close and pull the pouch bag apart to open.
Its advantageous due to the fact that you can open and close your pouch whenever hence it is reusable
pouch with a resealable zipper
Just as the name suggests, this is a pre-cut area along which you tear open your side pouch bags to open.
It provides a point of opening your bag smoothly and without a struggle.
This type of closure does not make the side pouch bag reusable and is common in one-time-use bags.
pouch bag with tear notch
Tin ties are adhesive strips that are fitted at the top of any gusseted pouch to make them re-sealable.
They make opening and re-sealing of your side pouch convenient after accessing your product.
Tin Tie Bags
How do Side Pouch Bags compare to Self-Sealing Bag?
Side pouch bags are available in different designs such as three-sided while self-sealing bags are mostly flat.
Side pouch bags can be fitted with different closure options while self-sealing bags are fitted with adhesive closure.
Both are made from a combination of materials laminated together to provide a great barrier against oxygen, moisture, light, etc.
What should you Consider when Importing Side Pouch Bags from China?
Before you import side pouch bags from China, you should consider the following:
Before settling for a Chinese supplier for your side pouch bags, it is advisable to make a personal factory visit.
This will enable you verify the supplier’s compliance to production requirement and certifications.
Secondly, you are able to ask all the technical and legal questions concerning side pouch bags production before making a decision.
This is important to avoid legal implications that rise due to irregularities and false certification.
Rules and Regulations
Check with your country’s customs the rules and regulations to follow when importing side pouch bags.
This helps prevent order seizure at the border of your country for non-compliance.
Sales Contract with Supplier
A sales agreement can be drawn between the supplier and you once you are satisfied with the supplier’s reputation.
It should specify all the details of your side pouch bag such as payment terms, production period, and mode of shipping.
Most importantly, it should clearly spell out if you will be compensated for defective product supply.
This shields you from unscrupulous suppliers who may not deliver quality bags and refuse to compensate you due to a non-binding agreement.
Cost of Shipping
The cost of shipping will vary depending on the mode of shipping you choose for your order such as air or sea.
Other costs such as tax, duty and insurance of goods in transit, etc. will apply.
The cost of transporting by air is expensive but faster than when using sea freight which is advantageous for bulky orders.
When you need side pouch bags urgently then you should consider shipping by express courier or air.
This will take between 2-5 days from date of order payment although it is costly.
For non-urgent orders, you can use sea freight which is cheaper takes about 30 days to arrive at your port.
What are the available Designs for Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags are can side sealed for a three-sided design or side gusseted side pouch design.
· 3 Side Seal Pouch Bags
This design of a side pouch bag has three of its sides heat-sealed and the top one left open.
They can be made from any of the approved materials and fitted with a closure convenient for your products.
These bags provide more filling space compared to a four-sided bag that is sealed on all four sides.
They are ideal for both food and non-food packaging and have the ability to self-stand.
· Gusseted Pouch Bags
Gusset pouch bags have their sides expanded for more packaging space with a flat bottom to enable it stand.
It can be made from a combination of any of the tested and approved materials for better barrier properties.
It is ideal for both edible and non-edible packaging and can be fitted with any closure that suits your needs.
What is the Production Lead Time for Side Pouch Bags?
Our production lead time is 15 to 30 days from the date of confirmed order and deposit payment.
This period may however, change depending on the design of the side pouch bags and the order size.
We deliver our orders to your address via air, express courier or sea depending on the size of the order.
We calculate the cost accordingly and share the full quotation before production can begin.
You can also place emergency orders with us however, they will cost you a little more than the normal order.
How do you Test Quality of Side Pouch Bags?
Side pouch bags
- Package your product and check for any signs of leakage along the sealed ends by pressing the pouch.
- Close the pouch and turn the pouch upside down and press to see if there the packaged product comes out.
- Physically examine the pouch for any puncture, tear, delamination, etc.
- Look out for quality standard stamps on the pouch that confirms quality compliance and certification.
- Leave your product package for a 2-3 days after which check for freshness, any odor, moisture or bacterial growth.
Now, depending on your unique packaging needs, TedPack designs and manufactures a range of side pouch bags.
We can customize these bags depending on your unique requirements.
Contact us now for competitive prices on side pouch bags.