Sealed Packaging Bags to Skyrocket your Business
TedPack is one of the leading suppliers of sealed packaging bags based in China. For more than 20 years in manufacturing service, we can give an ideal packaging solution for you.
- 100% recyclable food-grade materials
- Leakage-proof, high-performance sealed packaging bags
- Custom-print sealed packaging bags to exact requirements
- Completely tested to FDA and USDA regulations
Your Best Sealed Packaging Bags Manufacturer
As a professional manufacturer of sealed packaging bags, TedPack offers reliable packaging solutions for you. We can offer high-performance packaging suit your project. We are appreciated as a reputable and trusted supplier in China. Send your inquiries today; we will make the best sealed packagings for you.
Sealed Packaging Bags
TedPack sealed packaging bags ideal for herbs, tea, coffee, cookies, and more. We offer a wide variety of sealed packaging bags for you.
Looking for 8 side heat seal packaging bags? TedPack will be your best partner. We can offer an extensive array of products that can be customized to your own desired. As a professional manufacturer, we can help you select the appropriate packaging solution for you.
TedPack Sealed Packaging Bags Customize Capabilities
TedPack design sealed packaging bags with a high barrier structure. The quality of raw material makes sturdy end products.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPack offers a wide variety of sealed packaging bags types, sizes, patterns, and other functional features. Packaging comes with various accessories.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
At TedPack, you can benefit from our advanced printing techniques. We can custom-print sealed packaging bags up to 10 colors.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack Sealed Packaging Bags
TedPack sealed packaging bags are manufactured for different packaging solutions. We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China.
Over 20 years of experience in the field, TedPack can develop the highest quality range of sealed packaging bags.
TedPack design various dimensions, colors, styles of sealed packaging bags. We offer vacuum sealed packaging bags suitable for your business packaging needs.
If you have any sealed bags design there, you can share it with us. We will turn it into prototype; surely make it real.
At TedPack, we can help you improve your brand message and let your product catch most customers. We are always ready to listen and advise you need the most. With a professional and efficient team, TedPack can give a good solution.
TedPack sealed packaging bags are made up of food-safe materials. Packaging comes with environmental protection, resistance against human interference, and toxic. Elements such as moisture, dust, heat, oxygen can be controlled. Content quality and freshness maintain while still not in use.
TedPack is your reliable partner for sealed packaging bags. Our ranges of recyclable packaging bags can also be built with accessories such as windows, tear notch, punched holes, and so on.
Furthermore, you can print bags with your design. TedPack offers state of the art printing service to you. Whether you have a simple or complex design, you can benefit from us.
Show a simple and effective way to present your brand. TedPack sealed packaging bags will skyrocket your business revenue.
Whether you are a retailer, distributor, or custom factory, TedPack will offer right sealed packaging bags for you. Rest-assured that bag has strong protection against damage, contamination, and other harmful elements.
TedPack has sealed packaging bags to suit every purpose. If you want to store products like cookies, candies, ground coffee, powdered mixes, supplements, then you’re in the right place.
Combining modern production tools and expert engineering teams, we can successfully offer the finest quality sealed packaging bags. All bags match up with industry quality standards. TedPack is the professional manufacturer and supplier in China you can trust.
For more detailed info, please feel free to contact us. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at +86 137 1292 4614.
Sealed Packaging Bags: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Sealed packaging bags have replaced other traditional packaging methods due to its flexibility, eco-friendliness and economic sense.
They make packaging of products easy, convenient and cost-effective.
Let us find out more about sealed packaging bags in this FAQ:
- What are the Features of Sealed Packaging Bags?
- Are Sealed Packaging Bags Tamperproof?
- What is the Best Material for making Sealed Packaging Bags?
- Why use Sealed Packaging Bags?
- When should you Avoid Sealed Packaging Bags?
- What are the available Sizes of Sealed Packaging Bags?
- Which Designs of Sealed Packaging Bags do you have?
- Are there Add-on Features you can Include in Custom Sealed Packaging Bags?
- What is your Policy for Sealed Packaging Bags Free Samples?
- Are Sealed Packaging Bags Reusable?
- Which Color Options of Sealed Packaging Bags do you have?
- What Determines Sealed Packaging Bag Prices?
- How do you Close/Open Sealed Packaging Bags?
- What Information can you Print on Sealed Packaging Bags?
- What are the Uses of Sealed Packaging Bags?
- Are Sealed Packaging Bags Recyclable?
- What should you Consider when Buying Sealed Packaging Bags?
- What is your Turnaround Time for Sealed Bags Production?
- Are Sealed Packaging Bags Leak-free?
- Do Sealed Bags Manufacturers Issue Quality Certificates?
- How do you Test Quality of Sealed Packaging Bags?
What are the Features of Sealed Packaging Bags?
Common features among sealed packaging bags include:
Sealed packaging bag
- Sealed packaging bags are food safe due to the absence of toxic compounds such as bisphenol A (BPA) and Phthalate.
- The materials are well layered to provide a great barrier against factors such as moisture, oxygen, dust, etc.
- They are leak-free
- They are flexible and can be fit in a smaller space than their counterparts.
- Sealed packaging bags weigh less than other packaging material thereby reducing the cost of transporting them.
- They can be used and re-sed as long as they remain strong and intact.
Are Sealed Packaging Bags Tamperproof?
Yes, they are.
Our Sealed packaging bags are fitted with tear notches, heat sealing or pocket zippers that secure them.
These tamper-proof fittings prevent anyone from opening and re-sealing the product while on transit or by the retailer.
What is the Best Material for making Sealed Packaging Bags?
We use different materials for manufacturing sealed packaging bags depending on your packaging needs.
We use premium quality, bisphenol A (BPA) free materials that have been tested and approved by relevant authorities.
One such agency is the United States Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) which tests for food safety such as the absence of toxins.
The materials have unique features that contribute to the end goal of the bags.
The materials are:
- Biaxial polypropylene (BOPP) is better than PET is terms of weight and transparency. It also has good heat resistance.
- Cast Polypropylene (CPP) has a good tolerance to temperature changes and other substances such as oil.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) allows light through it due to transparent nature, its light weighted, strong and flexible.
- Aluminum Foil (AL) maintain product freshness for long thus extends product shelf life, reflects light and its odor free.
- Nylon (NY) is resistant to abrasion, high heat and with very transparent thus makes good clear windows.
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) is mostly used with heat sealable packaging bags due to its heat resistance. It also provides a good barrier towards moisture, oxygen and dust.
- Kraft paper is naturally brown in appearance with a strong puncture resistance. It provides a great printing surface for your sealed packaging bags.
The choice of material is determined by the product you intend to pack and the functionality of the bags.
We follow your specifications when layering material films such as PET/AL/LLDPE or BOPP/LLDPE to give you the best packaging bags.
Why use Sealed Packaging Bags?
You should use sealed packaging bags because of the following reasons:
- Sealed packaging bags have an excellent physical barrier against moisture, oxygen, light, dust, etc. thus maintaining product freshness.
- They are light and compact compared to alternatives packaging materials thus weigh less hence reducing on the transportation cost.
- Sealed packaging bags a good mechanical strength and cannot break or tear easily.
- Some of the sealed packaging bags are tolerant to high temperatures hence can be frozen or heated without damaging.
- They occupy less space due to their flexibility and can also be hanged hence reduce on demand for storage space.
- Some sealed packaging bags are made from materials that can be recycled thus are eco-friendly.
- They are multi-use such that they can be used to package different solid products, or even marinate for some.
When should you Avoid Sealed Packaging Bags?
Sealed packaging bag
- Sealed packaging bags are fragile and can tear easily or break the seal when mishandled.
- Good quality sealed packaging bags do not come cheap.
- Some sealed packaging bags need a vacuum machine to seal and it is expensive and energy-consuming.
- Some sealed packaging bags are non-biodegradable and cannot be recycled thereby making disposing of them difficult.
What are the available Sizes of Sealed Packaging Bags?
We have sealed packaging bags in various sizes and volumes ranging from a minimum of 28grammes to a maximum of 5000grammes.
The volume capacity can have dimensions in millimeters or inches depending on your preferred unit of measurement.
You can specify your sealed packaging bags size when making your order and we will produce it.
Which Designs of Sealed Packaging Bags do you have?
We offer different designs of sealed packaging bags depending on your packaging needs.
Some of the designs include; vacuum-sealed, gusset bags, flat bags or stand-up bags or shaped bags.
These designs meet different packaging goals hence we are not limited.
Are there Add-on Features you can Include in Custom Sealed Packaging Bags?
Yes. You may have the following features added to you sealed packaging bags for more convenience:
· Hang Holes
Hang holes are punched at the top of the bag to enable you hang them for display, especially for non-standing bags.
They also save on space consumption.
· Clear Window
We add clear windows to enhance product visibility for packed products such as nuts, sweets, etc. for customers.
Coffee bags with window
· Degassing Valves
Are vents that allow excessive gas out of the bag to avoid pressure build-up and bursting while preventing air inflow.
They are common with coffee bags that are used to pack roasted coffee beans which produce carbon dioxide after roasting.
They have enabled the packaging of gas-producing products without worrying about freshness and quality deterioration.
Coffee bag with degassing valve
· Resealable Zipper
If you wish to have sealed packaging bags that can be sealed, opened, and resealed, then resealable zippers are your options.
They make the opening and closing of the bag convenient for you and are also a barrier against spillage.
This feature makes carrying of your sealed packaging bags easy and convenient for customers whenever they are shopping.
We place them handle near the top and big enough for hands to fit in easily.
· Rounded Edges
When your main aim for sealed packaging bags is for snacks for babies then rounded corners will be the best option.
This will avoid injury that can result from piercing when the bag has sharp corners.
What is your Policy for Sealed Packaging Bags Free Samples?
We offer up to two pieces of free samples of sealed packing bags available in stock at the time of the request.
The cost of shipping using express courier services such as DHL, UPS, etc. is however on your account.
If you wish to have a custom-made sealed packaging bags sample, you will pay a small fee for the sample mold.
The shipping cost for this sample will be billed to you as well.
The small sample fee is refundable upon order placement of up to a certain amount.
Are Sealed Packaging Bags Reusable?
Sealed packaging bags’ reusability is dependent on their purpose and the closure method fitted on them.
Reusable sealed packaging bags are manufactured by combining durable materials that can be washed and not get damaged.
Besides, they have closing options such as resealable zippers or tin ties which make refilling them easy and fast.
Sealed packaging bags meant for single-use are manufactured from a combination of material that will withstand single use only.
They are mostly fitted with closing options such as tear notches or spouts which do not allow refilling.
Which Color Options of Sealed Packaging Bags do you have?
There are various colors of sealed packaging bags to select from such as matte, transparent, black, brown, white, etc.
These colors are not limiting as you can choose your sealed packaging bags to color from the Pantone color chart.
Once you select your color of choice for your bag, indicate its code on your order and we will match it.
What Determines Sealed Packaging Bag Prices?
The price of sealed packaging bags is determined by factors as stated below:
Sealed coffee bag
The size of a sealed packaging bag will determine its price for instance, smaller bags will cost less than bigger bags.
Colored sealed packaging bags cost more than plain and dull sealed packaging bags.
Also, some color shades may cost more than normal colors depending on their availability and purpose such as UV protective colors.
· Printing Method
Printing technique used on sealed packaging bags also affects its final price because different printing methods cost differently.
Digitally printed sealed packaging bags are cheaper than rotogravure printed bags because of the costs involved.
The material of choice for sealed packaging bags is determined by the purpose intended for the bag.
Sealed packaging bags are made from layering of different materials such as PET/AL/BOPP or BOPP/NY/CPP which have different costs.
Sealed packaging bags meant for single use cost less than bags meant to be reused.
This is because reusable bags demand durable material that can stand the test of time whereas single use bags do not.
· Closure Method
There are different closure methods that you can request to be fitted on your sealed packaging bags.
They include resealable zipper, spouts, tin ties among others.
These methods have different costs hence sealed packaging bags with different closure method will not cost the same.
· Extra Feature
Sealed packaging bags with additional features such as clear window, hang holes, etc. cost a little higher than bags without.
How do you Close/Open Sealed Packaging Bags?
We have sealed packaging bags with various closing and opening options that provide barrier and avoid spillage of the packed product.
· Resealable Zippers
This type of zippers gives your sealed packaging bags resealable ability.
You can open and close your bags whenever you wish to.
They are fitted near or at the top of the sealed packaging bags and may have a slider zipper.
It is a pair of plastic tracks that interlock when both sides of the bags are pressed against each other.
They are opened by gently pulling the top edges of the bags apart.
Zippers with slider device are closed when the slider is moved from one end of the bag to the other.
They are opened by sliding the zipper in the opposite direction.
They are normally located at the top of the bag.
· Tin Ties
These are plastic or paper strips fitted with a wire to make them foldable.
They are operated by sticking them together since they have adhesive tale and opened by stripping apart.
They make your sealed packaging bags re-closable after opening hence the bags can be re-used.
If you wish to package sauces, jelly, cream, etc. it is necessary to have your sealed packaging bags fitted with spouts.
Spouts are short tubes fitted at the top of the bags and have a cap for opening and closing.
They make outflow easy and you can use them at your convenience however, you cannot refill you bags afterward.
· Tear Notches
Tear notches are small cut out curves along which you tear open a sealed packaging bag.
They are found on both ends of the sealed packaging bags and near the top and are easy to operate.
They are fitted in single use bags that you dispose-off once you open.
What Information can you Print on Sealed Packaging Bags?
You can have your sealed packaging bags printed with company logo, address, labels, etc.
This provides visibility of your company making your product conspicuous among competitors.
You can also print product information such as date of manufacture, expiry, ingredient, user instruction, to give details of your products.
printed packaging bag
What are the Uses of Sealed Packaging Bags?
Sealed packaging bags have several applications namely:
- Food industry to package coffee, nuts, snacks, spices, beef, vegetables, cereals, pet food, sweets, dried fruits, wine, etc.
- In Agricultural sector packaging of fertilizer, seeds, pesticides and herbicides, and many others.
- Health sectors uses these bags to pack medical drugs such as antibiotics and medical consumables.
- Cosmetics products such as scrubbing salt, beauty cream, make-up applicators, facial wipes, washing powders, etc.
- Others include, cigarettes, marijuana,
Are Sealed Packaging Bags Recyclable?
Not all sealed packaging bags are recyclable as this depends on the type of material used.
Some materials do produce carbon when burned thus are not environmentally friendly to recycle.
Recyclable bags can be used to make new sealed packaging bags material pellets or even recycled into new useful by-products.
What should you Consider when Buying Sealed Packaging Bags?
You should consider the following:
· Product Preview
Product reviews are the feedback of the sealed packaging bags left by previous customers.
This will help you gauge the quality of our sealed packaging bags before buying.
You should compare the pricing of sealed packaging bags against other alternatives to help you make the right decision.
If the initial cost of the bags will be expensive for a short time use then go for cheaper bags.
The purpose for you which you intend to use your sealed packaging bags for guides to make the right choice.
If you want to pack perishable foodstuff such as meat, then vacuum sealed packaging bags is your best choice.
It is important to consider the durability of sealed packaging bags because it will determine their shelf life.
Bags for short-term use are less durable compared to bags for long-term use.
What is your Turnaround Time for Sealed Bags Production?
Our turnaround time for sealed packaging bags is between 15 to 30 days from the date of order confirmation and shipping.
This period varies depending on the size of your order and the complexity of your customization designs.
Simple and small orders take less time to produce and deliver whereas large and complex orders take some time.
We, however, have an automated factory which has increased our daily output thereby making it possible to deliver within the timelines.
Are Sealed Packaging Bags Leak-free?
Yes, they are.
Our sealed packaging bags are manufactured under strict quality control measures which ensures only bags that pass leakage tests are shipped.
Do Sealed Bags Manufacturers Issue Quality Certificates?
Yes, we do.
Our raw materials, machinery, staff, facility and production processes are subjected to quality inspection from time to time to confirm compliance.
The agencies mandated with quality checks of our premises and procedures thereafter issue us with quality licenses and certificates upon completion.
We therefore issue quality certificates such as FDA, SGS, ISO 9001, ROH, CE/EU, among others.
How do you Test Quality of Sealed Packaging Bags?
Sealed packaging bags ready to be shipped are subjected to a number of quality tests to confirm their quality.
- Peeling test is done to ascertain the weigh the bags can comfortably carry without peeling at its joints.
We use a peeling tester machine is used to check for this.
- We also carry out leakage test to ensure complete sealing of the bag all around.
We do this by packaging the bags then physically examine for any leakages along the seal or at the closure points.
- We package a product seal the bags and leave for a few days thereafter open and check for product quality.
A pass indicates good barrier property has been achieved.
Apart from the sealed packing bags, we offer a range of solutions such as self-sealing bags, k sealed bag, heat seal paper bag, air seal bags, side seal bag, Mylar heat sealed bag, and resealable polybags, amongst others.
For custom options and competitive prices of sealed packaging bags – contact TedPack team now.