Pet Food Bag10K MOQ | High Quality Premium Custom Printed
Pet food bags are used for all kind of pet food packaging, the pouches are made with the reclosable zipper for reuse purpose. In order to protect the food inside, all pet food bags are made with the high barrier material to make sure they have a longer shelf life.
There have four main pet food bags in the market: flat pouch, stand up pouch, gusset pouch, block bottom pouch. Flat pouches and stand up pouches are used for small volume pet food packaging, gusset pouches, and block bottom pouches are used for large volume ones.
The proper pouches will bring pet food with good palatability protection, aroma shield, and improved self-supporting stability, also with zipper then makes the pouch are easy to open and close options, with TedPack’s high definition option for printing, they will help boom your pet food business.
- All bag type, size, volume, and different printing available ;
- MOQ start from 10000pcs for a start, printing up to 10 colors;
- Delivery within 2-3 weeks and free samples available ;
- BPA free and FDA approved material;
Welcome inquiry to us now!
|Function||Punch Hole, Handle, Ziplock, Spout, Window|
|Printing||D-Met Printing, Metallize, Vanishing, Matte Finishing|
Pet food bags are widely used for the dog, cat, and other pet foods.
In today’s modern world, the love between humans and their animal companions is rising at a fast pace as more people are now rearing pets in their homes. It is for this relationship that there has been an increasing marketplace for animal products.
There are numerous emerging pet foods and supplements that are being introduced into the market to give pet owners more pet product options. Therefore, if you are looking for the most ideal pet food flexible packaging, then you need to search no further. TedPack is making the best pet food bags that will not only look good in retail shelves but are also durable.
Just like human food, pet food also requires pouches that have high barriers to ensure the ingredients of the prime character pet food are well guarded. We incorporate our pet food bags with robust side panel materials to make them more resistant to wear and tear than conventional paper packaging design.
This makes our pouches acquire high levels of resistance to the different kinds of damages that may be incurred during the process of transporting, handling and supplying. Besides, our pet food bags are also of high resistance to grease and other external elements that may lead to contagion.
Pet Food Bag: The Definitive FAQ Guide
- What is a pet food bag made of?
- How do you open your pet food bag?
- How can you seal a pet food bag?
- What types of pet food bags can work?
- How large can a pet food bag be?
- What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
- Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
- Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
- What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
- What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
- Is it okay for you to move the contents inside a pet food bag out of the bag and into a different container?
- How well is a pet food bag going to handle the fats and oils in the food?
- A small window may appear on a pet food bag. What is the purpose of such a window?
- Some pet food bags feature a D-met printed body. What does this mean?
- How can a punch hole on a pet food bag work?
- Kraft paper often works in the construction of pet food bags. What is kraft paper?
- What does it mean for a pet food bag to be a BPA-free bag?
- A block bottom can appear on some pet food bags. What is this kind of bottom?
- How does the zipper on the top of a pet food bag work?
- Can a pet food bag be recycled?
- Some pets might chew through a pet food bag to get to the food on the inside. Is this safe for the pet to do?
- Can a dispenser work on a pet food bag?
- How can you recycle a pet food bag after you are done using it?
- Can you reuse a pet food bag? If so, how often would you be able to reuse that bag?
- Can a pet food bag work alongside a vacuum sealer? This includes a sealer that can help to remove the air inside the bag.
- There is a potential that a pet food bag could develop ants and other pests getting into the food.
- Can a pet food bag be compostable?
- How large should a pet food bag be when compared with the size of your pet?
- What is the aroma shield on a pet food bag?
- Is the printing on the outside a pet food bag safe?
1. What is a pet food bag made of?
A pet food bag can feature sturdy materials that will keep the inside contents fresh.
A polypropylene-based plastic material like CPP or PET can appear in your pet food bag.
The plastic compound needs to be safe for food use and should not include any BPA compounds or other harmful items.
2. How do you open your pet food bag?
You can use a small tab on the top part of a pet food bag to open its body.
Some pet food bags come with zippers, although they appear underneath the tab that opens the bag the first time.
3. How can you seal a pet food bag?
A resealable zipper can appear on many pet food bags.
4. What types of pet food bags can work?
There are many pet food bag styles that you can use today:
- A standup pouch will feature a design that will stay upright when on a flat surface.
- A gusset bag will include an opening part that helps to keep air from getting stuck inside.
- A flat pouch may also work for smaller food items.
5. How large can a pet food bag be?
From a dimensional standpoint, pet food bags can be about 30 to 120 cm in width.
A bag can also be 400 cm high, although that would be for bulk foods.
The size of the bag will vary based on the pet food type you’re securing.
A larger bag can handle more food, but it can also take in more weight without tearing.
6. What kinds of pet food could you add in a pet food bag?
Your pet food bag can support various types of food:
- Traditional kibble materials are ideal for a larger bag.
- You can also include treats in a smaller bag.
- Nutritional supplements for pets with special dietary needs can also go inside some smaller bags.
7. Are these pet food bags available for pets of all sorts?
You can get a pet food bag ready for any pet, including a cat, dog, rabbit, guinea pig, mouse, or another domesticated mammal.
8. Is it safe for you to leave the pet food bag open?
Avoid leaving a bag open, as air can cause the food to spoil.
Also, you don’t want to leave it open so your pet could leaf through the bag and grab food without your permission.
9. What can you do about sealing the pet food bag if you don’t have a zipper on the top?
A bag clip should be good provided that the clip is sturdy and the bag itself is rolled well enough.
10. What should you do when storing a pet food bag?
There are many things for you to do when storing a pet food bag the right way:
- Keep your bag in a dry area, so added moisture would not get in the way of your food.
- Make sure the bag is sealed all the way through.
- Keep the food in a dark place, as sunlight could add excess heat to the food.
11. Is it okay for you to move the contents inside a pet food bag out of the bag and into a different container?
Keep the food in its original container if possible.
You could try moving it, but it may become rancid faster.
The bag should feature a secure barrier that seals the contents on the inside to keep them from spoiling.
12. How well is a pet food bag going to handle the fats and oils in the food?
Many pet foods include fats and oils to promote a healthy body.
These compounds can spoil and become rancid after a while.
The inside barriers of a pet food bag should be solid enough to keep from absorbing the fats.
Still, you would have to use the pet food inside the bag before its expiration date to prevent any problems from coming about.
13. A small window may appear on a pet food bag. What is the purpose of such a window?
A transparent window on the inside will help the customer identify what’s inside the food before buying the product.
The window can also show how much is left on the inside of the bag.
The window can appear on the bottom part of the bag.
You can also find a window in one of many shapes, although that point is more out of cosmetic preference.
14. Some pet food bags feature a D-met printed body. What does this mean?
A D-met printing features a solid look that allows for a slightly translucent body.
15. How can a punch hole on a pet food bag work?
A punch hole will appear on the top of the bag.
The hole works for hanging purposes in a retail store.
You can get a bag affixed to a display where a customer can easily pick out the product from a larger array.
16. Kraft paper often works in the construction of pet food bags. What is kraft paper?
Kraft paper is a material that comes from the conversion of wood to wood pulp.
Lignin and cellulose make up wood, but lignin does not work well in the paper production process.
The lignin has to be separated from the cellulose to make kraft paper.
The treated process ensures that the paper remains strong; the lack of lignin ensures the paper will not break.
It is also easier to recycle a kraft paper pet food bag than it is to recycle others.
17. What does it mean for a pet food bag to be a BPA-free bag?
A BPA-free bag is one that does not contain bisphenol A and will be safe for food storage.
The BPA chemical can cause changes in the pet’s brain and could be potentially harmful.
The materials used in your pet food bag must not include any BPA or other related chemicals.
18. A block bottom can appear on some pet food bags. What is this kind of bottom?
A block bottom features a flat body that will lie on a ground or counter surface.
The block bottom works on larger pet food bags.
19. How does the zipper on the top of a pet food bag work?
The zipper should appear under the main tear-off top of your pet food bag.
The zipper should be sturdy enough to create a good seal over your food.
You would have to apply pressure to the zipper to close it up.
20. Can a pet food bag be recycled?
Most pet food bags can be recycled.
Many of the materials used in pet food bags, particularly kraft paper, can be reused in many other applications.
21. Some pets might chew through a pet food bag to get to the food on the inside. Is this safe for the pet to do?
The materials used in the construction of a pet food bag should be safe for use.
A pet who chews through a bag will not be at risk of harm from the materials that make up the pet food bag.
Still, you should watch out if you have a pet that chews through a bag.
Many pets who chew through bags may have compulsive pica.
Compulsive pica is a condition where a pet will eat things that aren’t nutritional, like bits of pet food bags.
Although the bag will not cause long term harm, it can still be difficult for the compounds to go through a pet’s digestive system.
22. Can a dispenser work on a pet food bag?
A dispenser may appear on the bottom part of a bag, although it would require a seal to work.
23. How can you recycle a pet food bag after you are done using it?
You can add the bag to any recycling vessel you have in your home.
For instance, you could add the bag to a large container that a recycling crew can pick up every week.
24. Can you reuse a pet food bag? If so, how often would you be able to reuse that bag?
You can use an old pet food bag for other craft projects after it is empty and washed out.
It is best to avoid adding new pet food into an old bag after it is empty.
An older bag’s body may not be able to handle the fats and oils from new foods.
25. Can a pet food bag work alongside a vacuum sealer? This includes a sealer that can help to remove the air inside the bag.
It is best to avoid using a vacuum sealer on a pet food bag.
The fats and oils in the pet food might get in the way of the sealer’s functions.
26. There is a potential that a pet food bag could develop ants and other pests getting into the food.
This includes cases where the food bag is not in the right place.
What should work if you see ants or other pests in your food bag?
You can find various pests in a pet food bag like bran bugs, meal moths, and ants.
You’ll need to dispose of any pet food bags that have been infested with pests.
Check on the areas that you’re storing your pet food in as well.
Sometimes there might be an underlying cause to pests entering the area that you store your pet food in.
27. Can a pet food bag be compostable?
A pet food bag cannot be composted.
However, you can use an old bag to secure yard waste materials that cannot be composted.
An old bag is ideal for thorny yard waste that you cannot secure in a plastic bag without that bag tearing up.
28. How large should a pet food bag be when compared with the size of your pet?
A larger bag is necessary for larger pets, what with them having high-calorie intake needs.
Talk with your veterinarian to figure out how much food your pet should take in each day.
Don’t forget that your pet’s activity level may also make a difference in your purchase.
29. What is the aroma shield on a pet food bag?
An aroma shield is a material that will keep the scents produced by the pet food intact.
The shield can be built into a zipper, although sometimes the inside parts of the bag may produce the shield.
The aroma should be preserved to ensure your pet will continue to be interested in the food.
30. Is the printing on the outside a pet food bag safe?
The printing will be safe if an oil-free material is used.
Water-based paint can be used for the printing to keep the design on the bag safe for use.
The pouch revolution is now taking over product packaging. Almost each and every year does not come to an end without one or two new types of pouches produced.
Many manufacturing companies are burning the midnight oil with the aim of beating their competitors by producing the best pouches.
Pet Food bags are not a recent pouch invention but have been there for some time. Whether you have a dog, a cat or a parrot, these bags come in during their feeding time.
All the food come wrapped up in the pouches and what you have to do is to pour down the food in the bowl and let pet proceed.
These bags are very good when it comes to flexibility. Veterinarians prefer foods that have been bought than the leftovers at your home. With this in mind, Pet food bags are the way to go here.
The other important thing about TedPack pet food bags is that you can use them to package your pet’s food whether dehydrated, frozen or just dry.
Our pet food pouches are made of lightweight materials to make them ready for shipping and carrying. You can also place an order or orders on either single-use bags or pouches with reclosable options.
Whether you want single servings or large sizes, we can brag about our high level of experience in designing and manufacturing pouches with the correct material for specific application needs.
Tedpack using high barrier materials that are flexible and ideal for the cat, dog food packaging, and other small animal treats.
Therefore, if you want to improve your sales and make your product stand out while on retail shelves, TedPack pet food pouches are your best option.
Chapter 1: TedPack Pet Food Bags: What is Pet Food Bags?
The pouch revolution is now taking over product packaging. Almost each and every year does not come to an end without one or two new types of pouches produced.
Many manufacturing companies are burning the midnight oil with the aim of beating their competitors by producing the best pouches.
Pet Food bags are not a recent pouch invention but have been there for some time. Whether you have a dog, a cat or a parrot I (love dogs), these bags come in during their feeding time.
All the food come wrapped up in the pouches and what you have to do is to pour down the food in the bowl and let pet proceed. These bags are very good when it comes to flexibility.
Veterinarians prefer foods that have been bought than the leftovers at your home. With this in mind, Pet food bags are the way to go here.
Chapter 2: Pet Food Bags Benefits
Obviously, this is the first benefit. Pet food bags have been specifically and uniquely designed to package pet foods. There are many pouches out there but none meet the standards and specifications that the pet food bags heave.
With all these, they become the best pouches for pet food packaging.
Design of the Pet Food Bags
With the ideal application in mind, pet foods have met the necessary design standards. The preliminary outline of pet food bags vividly exhibits what the bags contain.
Many companies design bags with modern technology and hence ensure that all the needs of the customers are met.
The Cost-Effectiveness of Pet food bags
There are many options you can opt for when you want to feed your pet. However, the best one is always using pet food bags. Everybody knows that, right?
These bags are bought but they are very cost effective which makes them affordable for any kind of user. Their prices vary from one company to the other but the price margin is not very wide.
Some pet foods are even recyclable which makes them very cheap and affordable.
Pet Food Bags are easy to Stock
The ideal application of pet food bags is to store pet food, right? They have been consequently made easy to stock with any kinds of pet foods you need.
Their physical specifications are the main point behind easy stocking. The food manufacturers will not have a hard time opening and closing the bags.
Even at your home when your dog is excitedly wagging its tail, it’ll not take you an entire century trying to open it.
Chapter 3: Pet Food Bag Types
There are many types of pet food bags that are good for each kind of pets. Let’s have a look.
Stand Up Pouches
These kinds of pouches almost never miss in any type of product packaging. They are largely known as the go-to packaging pouches. These pouches are the most common types of pet food bags.
These bags profess a great shelf display and the most commonly known easy to pack pouch. They are available in many different colors where you can just choose your favorite.
They are also produced in different sizes and you can take the one that best fits your pets.
They have three main design options. These are; Clear front windows, transparent and shaped pouch and their barrier level is either low or high.
These bags have been used by many pet lovers and confirmed that it met all their needs.
We can confidently say that these bags are the number one competitors to stand up pouches. They have almost the same specifications of stand up pouches.
They were initially used to human foodstuffs like bread and biscuits but it found its way up to storing pet foods.
For those that have been constantly using these bags, they can attest these bags have been used for centuries. These bags have been there for half a century now.
That’s very long. This bag is very good because it has the best portability compared to the other bags.
These bags are mainly featured with Kraft paper and offer formidable protection. With all these in mind, it becomes the easiest bags to use when it comes to pet food storage.
Quade Seal Bags
This is another flexible type of pet food bags. Its structure is reinforced because all the four corners in entails are tightly sealed. That’s why it’s considered to be very flexible.
Pet foods usually require greater capacity or volume; this is where these bags beat all the other types of pet food bags. It meets this demand to the fullest.
The bags have a rather triangular shaped base that resembles that of a box and hence offers a very sturdy foundation. This, therefore, prevents any fall-over that can lead to pouring of the pet foods.
Lastly, it has a larger top-opening that ensure that you get enough space during the pet food packaging or when you’re giving your pet its food.
This ensures that all the processes go with a lot of ease for your own convenience.
These are rather interesting types of pet food bags. Why am I saying they’re interesting? Well, because they can be designed into any shape your pet loves.
Those who are lucky to know pet communication can easily love these pouches. If your pet is a monkey (just kidding) you can order a banana-shaped pouch.
They are always pampered with nice graphic designs. They are the best if you are looking for sustainability because you can refill them with the pet food once empty.
This makes them re-usable hence very cost effective in the long run.
These pouches can guarantee that you stand out of the crowd of many pouches. This is because they can be able to take the shape of your products depicting what’s inside the pouch.
Kraft paper pouches
These are other types of intriguing pet foods pouch. As the name spells it all, they’re made out of Kraft paper. They’re mainly produced in different sizes and quantity according to customer demand.
As we all know that Kraft is a natural product, the colors of these pouches may vary from one lot to the other. These papers may also discolor when exposed to too much sunlight.
And by the way, many Companies producing these design what you need to be printed on the pouch. These types of pet food bags are on the rise and their demand is yet to shoot high.
Chapter 4: Pet Food Bags: The Ad-ons
Every pouch has its own physical specifications. These are important because it makes each pouch unique and stands out of the crowd.
Pet food pouches with their many different types also profess these add-ons.
Pet food Bags with Hang Holes
This is a very important part of these pet food bags. Hang holes are mainly used for easy storage. Not all the types professed these feature.
Those that have this feature are stand up pouches, gusset bags, and shaped pouches.
As the name says, the hang holes are used to hang the pouches in shelves or drawers for easy visibility and reach. This makes the bags convenient.
Pet Food Pouches with Valve Adds
Almost every type of pet food has a value add. The main aim of fixing valves is to ensure that pet food is fresh and does not show any sense of staleness.
Obviously, when pet foods are stuffed and there is no place of fresh air in-flow, this automatically makes the food stale. This can consequently make your pet sick hence incurring you more costs for treatment purposes.
This is where the valves come in handy. They allow occasional in-flow of fresh air to the bag and also prevent entry of oxygen into the bag. The valves also help in pressure relief inside the pet food bags.
Zip-lock and Laser Cut
The moment you’ve purchased your pet food, you’re only thinking of how fast you’ll open the package and pour whatever is inside to a bowl and there goes your pet.
What if this doesn’t happen and takes your time figuring out how the bag is opened. You then decide to use a knife and Pu!!! There goes all the food on the floor. You then begin contemplating what to do next.
Well, these two features got you covered to prevent this from happening. The ziplock is a structure put on the bags for easy opening. The many types of zip-locks are PE zipper and Grip Zip-lock.
Laser Cut, in turn, acts as an easy tearing laser line. All these two ensure that you have a smooth opening when you want to give your pet the foods.
Many companies offer different printing techniques when producing these pet food bags. However, at the end of the day, they’ve produced the best and stellar looking pouches.
Their main function is to produce customer-worthy products.
However, most of the companies use the three most common methods. These are D-Met Printing, Metalized and Mate Finishing.
Other general specifications with the pet food bags are round corners to avoid cutting your hands when handling. Most of them also have tin-ties for the users to close the bags after every use.
Lastly, only a few contain adhesive tapes which can be permanently used.
Chapter 5: How Pet Food Bags are Produced
Now that you’ve known all the benefits, types and Add-ons of pet food bags, let’s now get into the manufacturing process of these bags.
The process of manufacturing these bags mainly take place in four simple steps. These are the determination of the material structure and size. The preceding steps are design and artwork and lastly, the Production Process.
Determination of the Material Structure
This is a very important part of the production process. The materials the companies use to ensure that you and your pet are safe from any harm.
The companies must make sure that that they have correctly tested all the materials and found them fit either for human or pet usage or consumption.
To come up with the right material, most companies put up some guidelines to cover this process. The guidelines are;
- Product Type
This step is important in the sense that the companies can know how to come up with the best material. They ask themselves if the product is sharp, oily, solid, liquid or heavy.
The material to be used must take into consideration the weight of the product. The companies will use a different material for a product weighing 100 grams with that weighing 10 pounds.
- Product Visibility
Some people prefer that they be able to see what type of food they’re buying for their pets. Hence, the manufacturers are forced to produce bags that are visible while others are opaque.
- The condition of the Bags
This will depend on the type of store you’ll be keeping the pet food bags. Does the pouch need to be stiff to prevent any puncture and rough handling? This step should be considered.
Determination of the Pet Food Size
Pet food bags are manufactured in many different sizes. So, this step must be taken into consideration. The size of the pouches will depend on material factors like weight.
Pet food manufacturing companies are the one who knows the ideal size they require for packaging.
Coming up with the best size for your pet food is always a challenging part. However, the companies have employed many expert engineers that are responsible for doing this work.
These engineers are able to figure out the correct size of each pouch when compared to their weight. If you want to make a purchase, the companies have size charts that you can just comfortably look and pick your best shape.
Design and Artwork
This is where the competition of pet food bags takes place. Many companies ensure that they do their best. For those that are known to be the best let their prowess do the talking.
After they’ve come into completion of determining the material and size, it’s now time to sit down and do the graphic designing and artwork.
Many companies give their clients the opportunity to explain to them how they want their pet food pouches designed. The clients just have to provide a full artwork and then the designers are good to go.
For the clients that do not have any artwork, the companies are always happy to suggest better designs that they can put on the pouches. At the end of the day, it’s always a win-win situation.
The Production Process
This is now the last stage that ensures the whole planning is executed. Without the achievement of this stage, then there need not be the first to third stages.
At this stage, the manufacturing of the pet food bags process takes place.
This process usually takes from two to four weeks depending on the number of food pouches that have been ordered. This also depends from one company to the other.
One Company can complete a certain number of pet food bags in two weeks while another company can take four weeks to complete the same number of pet food bags. However, at the end of the day, what matters is quality.
During these weeks, what takes place in the production lines are; creation of printing cylinders, printing inner liners, inner layers are laminated and run, layers laminated and lastly, any extra features are applied.
Obviously, the last step to take place are pouches shipment which is then followed by payment by the client after getting satisfied by the work.
This is a general explanation of the production of pet food pouches. Some companies produce them differently but not far from what we’ve discussed. As long as the client is able to get his/her pet food bags at the end of the day, the different kinds of production do not matter.
Chapter 6: TedPack Pet Food Bags
This is one of the best companies when it comes to pet food bags production. Apart from producing top of the art pet food bags, this company is known to be producing the best pouches in the modern market.
Since the company’s inception in 2013, it has registered high sales in pet food bags. This is because the company uses modern technology to produce its pet food bags.
The bags are always highly designed and are able to meet the customer’s specific needs.
Why TedPack is considered the best?
- The companies offer passionate services with experienced solutions that address every key point of your needs.
- Most of all their pet food bags have been produced with high research and aiming to develop every customer.
- Tedpack Company has been in the business of producing pet food bags for over half a decade. Their progressive level of experience in the production of these bags gives them an edge over the many newbie companies.
- The company also offers logistical solutions for their products locally or overseas. They work with air and sea freight services. All these are done at an affordable price which is pocket-friendly.
- The company is also known to be fast in delivery. Their main philosophy is to deliver on time with quality. They can only take around 20 to 25 days to deliver to the longest destination in high quantities.
- The company is very professional. This is because the staffs are experienced with the production of pet food bags and some have been on the industry for more than ten years.
- Their companies are certified and hence you are assured that you are dealing with a genuine company that will cater for all your needs to the end and sure that you are safe legally.
- Last but not least, the companies offer the best pet food bags at an affordable price. Their prices are not that high and are pocket-friendly.
The company has registered a lot of sales in the pouch industry in the short time it has been on business. With the current pace it is taking, get assured that it’ll be the sort-out-for company in the next few years.
Chapter 7: TedPack Pet Food Bags FAQ
1. Where are you situated?
The company’s headquarters is found in China, at Dongguan in Guangdong. The company is located in Dafen Industrial Zone, Wanjiang.
2. Do you offer Logistics services?
Yes, the company offers logistics services. This is both local and international at an affordable price.
3. Who are your target clients?
The main target clients are manufacturers, packaging traders, and distributors or solution companies.
4. What is the MOQ that you can handle at the shortest time possible?
This will depend on the types of pet food bags that you require. For stand up pouches, we can have an MOQ of between 10000 t0 20000 pieces per order. For Quade Seal bags and Kraft Paper pouch, we can handle an MOQ of between 20000 t0o 30000.
5. What is the approximate thickness of your pet food bags?
The thickness of the pet food products we manufacture range from 60 Microns to 180 Microns. These are approximately 2Mil to 7.5 Mil.
6. What kinds of other services do you offer regarding pet food production?
The company also offers market research, warehouse and business integration or any other needs you might need.
7. Apart from pet food bags, do you produce other items?
Absolutely yes! The company produces almost all plastic packaging bags and pouches which are available in all the factories.
8. Are your products safe to use?
I can confidently say yes. Their products have undergone extreme testing and verifications to ensure that the materials used to make all the pouches with are good for human consumption.
Wrapping It Up
Now that you have an in-depth explanation of pet food pouches, you can go ahead and make a purchase. These are the most ideal to ensure that your pets are healthy and to endlessly put a smile on your face.