Custom One way Valve Coffee Bags to Skyrocket your Business
TedPack offers outstanding one-way valve coffee bags, we can customize packagings for brand and labeling purposes.
- 20 years in the flexible packaging industry
- Maximize product freshness and flavor
- Printing capabilities: rotogravure, flexo, and digital
- MOQ of 5,000-10,000 pcs
Your Best One way Valve Coffee Bags Manufacturer
As one of the leading manufacturers, TedPack design one-way valve coffee bags to protect all sensitive products. The packaging is 100% made from safe materials, FDA-certified, no worry with direct contact with food. If you need a custom solution, please feel free to email us your idea or design; we will make it for you.
One way Valve Coffee Bags
TedPack produces one-way valve coffee bags for all types of coffee products such as ground coffee, green coffee beans, dark roasted coffee packaging. TedPack carries an array of one-way valve coffee bags sizes, shapes, and holding capabilities.
12oz one-way valve coffee bag has high-barrier from moisture, oxygen, heat, and light. TedPack is perfect packaging coffee, teas, and specialty foods. The 12oz one-way valve coffee bag has a 3-layer structure. A strong foundation to keep the content freshness intact.
In TedPack, we can custom a one-way valve coffee bag that has a unique ability. From small to large quantities orders, we can provide it for you. TedPack has state of the art printing capabilities that will cater custom-print your logo and brand. Improve packaging solution with TedPack.
Flat bottom one-way coffee bags keep air, moisture, light and other external contaminants out. Make your product extra attractive with unique and innovative flat bottom one-way coffee bags from TedPack. This packaging has an excellent features to retain flavor and coffee aroma.
TedPack offers a wide selection of paper coffee bags with a one-way valve that strong ability to release the gas and maintain the freshness of roasted coffee. This bag come in different sizes, design, and accessories options. TedPack is your one-stop solution for paper coffee bags with a one-way valve.
TedPack One way Valve Coffee Bags Customize Capabilities
TedPack manufacture one-way valve coffee bags considering conditions and other factors when designing. We will use the perfect material for the bags.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
As a professional manufacturer, TedPack offers the right feature and options for the packaging. We develop quality bags to make them more competitive.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
In TedPack, we offer the latest printing options for high visibility labeling and branding solutions. The text, images, and logos will not fade away.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost and complicated text & images
TedPack One way Valve Coffee Bags Manufacturer
TedPack is one of the leading one-way valve coffee bags manufacturers in China. We manufacture one-way valve coffee bags made from kraft paper, aluminum and plastic.
The one-way valve in the coffee bags lets the carbon dioxide escape from the beans. Capture real flavors and aroma of coffee beans and tea leaves. It prevents the outside air from entering the container. TedPack one-way valve coffee bags have thick foundation making it stand still on store shelves.
Additionally, the interior design has an excellent barrier from oxygen, moisture, heat, and light. Maximize product freshness of the roasted coffee, beans, ground coffee beans, and teas.
With TedPack one-way valve coffee bags, you can be sure content quality will last as long as possible. Our packaging available in 6-32 oz sizes, in different colors and finishes. And also comes with various accessory options. It can be purchase with different treatment options.
TedPack offers innovative packaging solutions with the aid of our state of the art machinery. Today, we are designing one-way valve coffee bags to be especially used for sensitive products.
At TedPack, our commitment to production remains the same. As we are grown to be one of the leading manufacturing enterprises, we work diligently. We expand our valve technology to improve the quality of our products offered.
Our one-way valve coffee bags can be attached to the packaging to relieve pressure. With great features, one-way valve coffee bags have been a popular choice for packaging any type of food.
All our packaging is FDA-approved, 100% sure food is safe for direct contact. Eliminate concern of coffee degradation, coffee freshness keep intact. Coffee products like ground coffee, green coffee beans, dark roasted coffee packaging, are some coffee products the TedPack bags perform well.
Using high barrier packaging materials, TedPack one-way valve coffee bags keep longer shelf life for packed products. Moreover, here in TedPack, we give new opportunities for retailers like you. We have state of the art printing capabilities that depend on the quantity and design required.
TedPack will give you a complete solution of one-way valve coffee bags. For inquiries and orders, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Using high quality one-way valve coffee bag will preserve your products and boost sales.
And, I know choosing the right degassing valve coffee bag can be an overwhelming task.
That’s why this guide will answer all questions you have been asking about coffee bags.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What is a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- Why buy One-Way Valve Coffee Bag from China?
- How does a One-way Air Valve Operate?
- What is the Cost of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- What are the Benefits of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- Why are One-Way Valve Coffee Bags more popular than Glass Jars?
- Are One-Way Valve Coffee Bags Eco-friendly?
- Do One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Manufacturers Offer Samples?
- How does a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag and Degassing Valve Coffee Bag compare?
- What are the Materials used to make a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- What are the available Types of One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- How do you Fill One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- What are the Add-on Features of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- Are One-Way Valve Coffee Bag FDA approved?
- How do you Seal a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- Is One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Food Safe?
- What are the Uses of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- Do One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Manufacturers have a Product Return Policy?
- What is the MOQ of One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
- What are the printing options for One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
What is a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag is a modern bag great for coffee products because it keeps oxygen out and the flavor in.
This coffee bag is designed to reduce environmental impact and also meet customer demand for eco-friendly and sustainable options.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag comes in different design types.
One way degassing valve in coffee packaging bag
Why buy One-Way Valve Coffee Bag from China?
While you can buy One-Way Valve Coffee Bag from different suppliers across the globe, the majority of brands buy bags from China.
Some of the reasons why brands buy One-Way Valve Coffee Bags from China are:
- Flexible payment options and terms
- An MOQ of 10, 000 pieces (It can be less depending on the manufacturer)
- One-Way Valve Coffee bags are FDA compliant making them safe for packaging human food
- Undergo stringent quality testing and control
- Are customizable in terms of sizes, colors, material choice, and printing option.
- One-Way Valve Coffee bags manufacturers in China tend to support OEM businesses.
- Are environmentally-friendly
- Are affordable and high-quality
How does a One-way Air Valve Operate?
One way degassing valve
In a nutshell, a one-way air valve helps in ventilation of a coffee bag keeping coffee and other products fresh for long.
It functions using an open and release mode.
When pressure inside of the coffee bag increases beyond the valve opening pressure, the seal in the valve is interrupted causing pressure to escape the bag.
No oxygen can enter the coffee bag because the valve is one-way.
What is the Cost of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are cost-effective.
The cost of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag includes the following factors:
- Shipping; although the shipping cost may be free at times, at other times clients pay for the cost.
- Transportation cost depends on the means chosen by clients such as air, water or rail.
- Quality Control
- Production cost includes the labor costs, specialization, equipment, and raw materials.
- Printing costs involves the cylinders, ink and artworks.
Nonetheless, the overall price of the coffee bag depends on thickness, material, size, style, and design of the bag.
What are the Benefits of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
The majority of coffee brands are opting for One-Way Valve Coffee Bags to package their products because of the following advantages:
- Excellent shelf presentation
- Excellent protection of products
- Cost savings
- Excellent branding options
- High moisture, odor, and freshness barrier
- Leakage proof
- Laminated material for added barrier and strength
- A one-way valve with a high degree of safety
Why are One-Way Valve Coffee Bags more popular than Glass Jars?
Today, large, medium-sized, and small coffee brands are opting for One-Way Valve Coffee Bags over glass jars for packaging their products.
Below are some of the reasons why One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are more popular:
Kraft one way valve coffee bag with ziplock
· Space Efficiency
One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are space efficient, while glass jars occupy large spaces during storage.
Glass jars occupy more warehouse space due to their large size.
A space occupied by one glass jars equals over ten pieces of One-Way Valve Coffee Bags.
The lightweight property of the One-Way Valve Coffee Bags makes them easy to carry around.
Glass jars are heavy being that they are made using glass material. As such, they can less portable.
While a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag has a reclosable ziplock to secure the products, a glass jar does not have a zipper.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag is environmentally friendly while glass jars pollute the environment.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are made with biodegradable material hence can decompose when thrown into the environment.
Since One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are reusable, they are not thrown into the landfill as waste, while glass jars are disposed off as waste.
Are One-Way Valve Coffee Bags Eco-friendly?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are printed on using an eco-friendly, high-quality and durable ink.
This coffee bag contributes very limited landfill waste because they are reusable.
The production and transport of One-Way Valve Coffee Bags result in low environmental impact.
When single use One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are disposed into the compost, they degrade within 90 days.
Do One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Manufacturers Offer Samples?
Of course, yes, we do.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag stock samples are free.
However, we can offer free samples for custom orders after agreeing with our terms for personalized coffee bags production.
Of course, we are a flexible one-way valve coffee bag manufacturer.
How does a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag and Degassing Valve Coffee Bag compare?
Degassing Valve Coffee Bag and One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are coffee packaging bags.
Both One-Way Valve Coffee Bag and Degassing Valve Coffee Bag are convenient on the go packaging solutions for coffee products.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag and Degassing Valve Coffee Bag have a valve feature placed strategically at the upper part of the bags close to the zipper.
The valve aids in the ventilation of the bags hence maintaining the freshness of the products.
The valves however vary in diameter and size depending on the volume to be packaged as well as cost among other things.
· Cost Savings
Since the two coffee bags are flexible, modern, and convenient, they have become more popular among brands seeking to package their products.
They are cost-effective in the sense that their production, transportation, quality control, and printing do not attract high costs.
The best way of packaging coffee products or products made using culture or yeast is by protecting them from external influences.
And, the two coffee bags have strong barrier that extend the shelf-life of the products stored in them.
They are sustainable in that they can protect the products from the effects of moisture, oxygen, UV light, and chemicals.
· Bag Type
You can make your coffee bags using a bag type that is compatible with your products or suitably accommodates them.
You also have to consider the audience of your products and choose a bag type that is user friendly.
Based on this information, One-Way Valve Coffee Bag and Degassing Valve Coffee Bag use different bag types that suit their products.
What are the Materials used to make a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are flexible, rigid, resistance to high temperatures, eco-friendly, and cost effective.
Some of the most common materials include:
- Kraft paper
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH)
These materials are used to make the three layers of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag.
They form the surface, barrier and food contact layer.
What are the available Types of One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
You do not have to use a stock One-Way Valve Coffee Bag to package your products.
There are a wide variety of One-Way Valve Coffee Bags to choose from as shown below:
- Ziplock Coffee Bags with One-Way Valve
- White One-Valve Coffee Bag
- Stand Up Pouch with One-Way Valve
- Silver One-Way Valve Coffee Bag
- Paper Coffee Bags with One-Way Valve
- Flat Bottom One-Way Coffee Bags
- Custom One-Way Valve Coffee Bag
- Black One-Way Valve Coffee Bag
- 320z One-Way Valve Coffee Bag
- 12oz One-Way Valve Coffee Bag
- Black One-Valve Coffee Bag with Clear Window
- Heatseal Fully Recycling 1kg Coffee Bag with One Way Valve
- One-Way Valve Coffee Bean Package Glossy Matte Laminated Bag
- Stock Smell Proof One Way Valve Plastic Side Gusset Aluminum Coffee Beans Packaging Bags
- Custom Printed One-Way Valve Gusset Resealable Coffee Bag
- Food Grade Resealable One-Way Valve Custom Printing Coffee Bag
- 500G Custom Print One-Way Valve Ziplock Matt Black Coffee Bag
- Custom Print Matt Finished Flat Bottom One Way Valve Coffee Packaging Bags with Tin Tie
- 250g 350g 500g 1kg Food Grade aluminum foil One-way Valve Coffee Packing Bags
- One-way Valve Flat Bottom Coffee Packaging Bag
How do you Fill One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
You can fill a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag manually or automatically.
Kraft coffee bag with ziplock
Automatically filling a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag involves using an automatic machine that dispenses an accurate amount of product.
The product is released via an auger which is attached to the automatic machine.
All you have to do is key in your orders in terms of volume, place the bag below the auger and let the machine dispense the product.
Manually filling a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag involves scooping a specific amount of product and introducing into the bag via a scoop or funnel.
This is the easiest method of filling your bag, but it is not accurate.
What are the Add-on Features of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
To improve the convenience of your One-Way Valve Coffee Bags, you can add some accessories.
These accessories achieve different functions which all result in the convenience of the One-Way Valve Coffee Bags.
Some of the add-on features include:
- One-way valve
- Hang hole
- Tear notches
- Round corners
- Ergonomic handle
Are One-Way Valve Coffee Bag FDA approved?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are often labelled with an FDA approved mark.
The FDA approval shows that the coffee bag is safe for packaging edible products such as coffee.
There is strict implementation of coffee packaging materials in accordance with the requirements of FDA.
How do you Seal a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
You seal a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag by directly applying heat to the seams and sides.
You can use a hand impact sealer to properly seal all of the layers of the One-Way Valve Coffee Bag.
Double Impulse heat sealers use two heating wires on the lower and upper parts to seal through your One-Way Valve Coffee Bag.
A Vacuum sealer works in the same way as an Impulse heat sealer.
The best sealing option for One-Way Valve Coffee Bag however is a direct heat sealer.
Direct heat sealers maintain heat in the jaws of the sealers as long as it is kept on.
Due to this property, direct heat sealers have better heat penetration to seal thicker materials.
It involves placing the bag in between the jaws of the sealer and pressing hard until it seals the One-Way Valve Coffee Bag.
Sealing a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag is an easy process.
The best part, sealable coffee bags offer many benefits.
Sealable coffee bag
Is One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Food Safe?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag is made using FDA approved 100% Food-Grade material.
It is made using BPA free material limiting any potential contamination of the products.
This bag is, therefore, safe for packaging for human food.
What are the Uses of a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
One-Way Valve Coffee Bags are versatile as they are used to package a wide variety of products.
Some of the products packaged in a One-Way Valve Coffee Bag are:
- Ground coffee beans
- Coffee powder
- Roasted coffee
- Coffee beans
- Milk powder
Do One-Way Valve Coffee Bag Manufacturers have a Product Return Policy?
Yes, they do.
One-Way Valve Coffee Bag manufacturers have a product return policy allowing clients to return products that do not fit their order specifications.
You can return the bag within 30 days after accepting the package.
You cannot return the bag if it has been damaged by humans.
What is the MOQ of One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
The minimum order quantity of One-Way Valve Coffee Bag is 10,000 pieces.
MOQ is however negotiable.
What are the printing options for One-Way Valve Coffee Bag?
There are four main printing options for One-Way Valve Coffee Bag.
Printed one way valve coffee bag
- Gravure printing is the most common printing option for coffee bags. It can print complicated texts, images and symbols. It is affordable hence suitable for long printing runs. It also produces high quality and durable print that appeals to consumers.
- Flexographic printing is cheap and often used to print less complex images, artwork or symbols.
- Digital printing is the most expensive option hence suitable for short printing runs.
- Hot stamp printing is a cheap printing option for coffee bags, although not common.
As you can see, one-way valve coffee bags offer a range of options you can benefits from.
For custom one-way valve coffee bags, contact TedPack now.