Leading Oil Pouch Manufacturer for Your Business Need
Tedpack is a professional oil pouch manufacturer in China. We are dedicated to fabricating high-quality packaging solutions, especially to liquid substances.
- Expert on handling custom pouches to own brand
- Excellent packaging well-suited for all oils which require a better shelf life
- FDA Approved, BPA free raw material
- Fast delivery time, within 2-3 wks
Your Best Oil Pouch Manufacturer
As one of the leading manufacturers of oil pouches and bags, we always deliver high-quality and unique solutions to every customer. We can custom-made pouches to your own specs. Send your idea to us; we will get in touch with you shortly.
Are you looking for a wide selection of oil pouch shapes, sizes, printing options? Explore TedPack range of products. Certainly, you could find the perfect one to match your brand and business.
This aluminum engine oil packaging pouch with handhole is ideal use not only for pack oils but also for wines, chemicals, salad dressing and various kinds of products. The bags can be custom print with your own brand and logo, as we have up to 10 colors for printing options.
TedPack Oil Pouch Customize Capabilities
Tedpack has various material options to design your own packaging. We make sure each pouch provides a strong and reliable toughness.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
As a professional manufacturer with great experienced, TedPack can design pouches and bags with several add-on options.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
TedPack, with over 20 years in the field, we can cater, simple to complex printing options. Our printing equipment allows long-lasting print.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack Oil Pouch
Tedpack oil pouch is developed for sophisticated and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
Utilizing FDA-approved and food-grade, BPA-free material, packaging offers extremely durable and excellent seal features along with full safety.
It preserves the value of oil and all kinds of liquid substances for many years to come.
Oil pouch ensures high shelf life as every pouch withstand the rigorous testing for extreme durability.
In TedPack, we have up to 10 printing color options and a huge range of up-to-date design oil pouches.
We are engaged in offering an excellent quality range of oil pouches available at most competitive prices.
Tedpack oil pouch can be customized to showcase your company and your product.
We can print your company name or your product brands in both the front and back of the oil pouch. You can store any kind of oil in our quality pouches.
Our rich experience in flexible packaging allowed us to do the product with unique barrier properties protecting the integrity of the content.
We are dedicated to manufacturing oil pouches with maximum high seal strength. TedPack also offers a bespoke solution for custom-engineered pouches.
We have skilled and professional technical craftsmen who always ready to develop oil pouch with the newest designs and innovations.
Oil pouch is available in standard and customized designs. We are manufacturing thousands of oil pouches every week.
For that reason, we can surely handle your orders including the urgent ones. We provide sustainable, efficient, and excellent quality pouches.
We are actively and strictly converting new designs for oil pouch into perfections. Tedpack continuously searches and discovers the latest upgrades for pouches to manufacturing the newest and top-of-the-line packaging solution.
Tedpack oil pouch is a perfect and affordable way to package your products. Let Tedpack be your solution for your oil pouch needs. Send us an inquiry today!
Oil Pouches-The Definitive FAQ Guide
- What are Oil Pouches?
- What is the Idea behind making oil pouches?
- What are the material choices available for oil pouches?
- What are the advantages of oil pouches?
- How do Ziplock Oil pouch work?
- What are the sizes available for Oil Pouches?
- Are oil pouches Approved?
- Are oil pouches puncture resistant?
- What additional features can an oil pouch have?
- What kind of products are oil pouches used for?
- What is seal Testing of Oil Pouches?
- What is compression testing for oil pouches?
- What is drop testing for oil pouches?
- Factors to Consider Before Choosing an oil pouch?
- What volume of oil pouches are available?
- Are Oil pouches odor-proof?
- Are Oil pouches eco-friendly?
- Do oil pouches have printability?
- What is a gusset?
- What are gusseted oil pouches?
- What are the types of oil pouches?
- What are stand up oil pouches?
- What are flat oil pouches?
- Can designs and printing be done on oil pouches?
- How long will it take to design Oil Pouches?
- What are the printing methods for oil pouches?
- Can oil pouches be recycled?
- Are oil pouches reusable?
- What is the minimum order for manufacturing oil pouches?
- What is the manufacturing process for having a custom oil pouch?
- What are stand cap oil pouches?
What are Oil Pouches?
Oil pouches are packaging pouches that are designed in such a way that they are only perfect for the packaging of liquid, oil especially.
This is because of the products stored in them are different from other types of packaging.
To make sure that oil pouches meet the purpose for which they are designed, they are a lot of features available for them and various companies can decide on the type they want.
Tedpack are professionals in the manufacturing and design of all types of oil pouches based on the requirement of the customer.
Tedpack also offers various types of recommendations for designing oil pouches based on the nature of the product that they would be used for.
What is the Idea behind making oil pouches?
The idea behind the designs of oil pouches is basically manufacturing a packaging bag or pouch that is befitting for oil products.
Safety mechanisms are incorporated in the designing of oil pouches so that they are not only safe for the products, but also protection against spillage
Aside from packaging oils, there are a lot of liquid products that oil pouches are useful for.
What are the material choices available for oil pouches?
Getting the best material for an oil pouch is very important because it goes a long way in ascertaining the quality of the pouch.
A lot of materials are used for the manufacturing of oil pouches, and each has its own benefit over another.
The material includes the following:
- Metalized pet
- Aluminum foils
- Polyethylene etc.
Tedpack makes use of all of these materials for the manufacturing of oil pouches, and you can reach out to learn more about the reach of the product before placing an order.
Aluminium Foil Liquid Packaging
What are the advantages of oil pouches?
Obviously, oil pouches are good for safety reasons. Away from that, there are other enticing advantages of using oil pouches for the packaging of some products instead of other packaging bags and pouches.
Oil pouches offer a wide array of benefits and advantages over other types of pouches for the packaging of oil products, and this makes them the choice for most companies across many industries.
The advantages include the following:
- Oil pouches are easy to fill for producers, and they are easy to dispense for consumers.
- Compared to other types of packaging materials, they are very easy to store, and at the same time, they are good options for the management of space.
- Oil pouches are hazard free and very user-friendly.
- Oil pouches provide the utmost protection for the product they are used to store. This protection is against factors like light, odor, dust water, etc.
- They are one of the best packaging materials for aesthetics in terms of logo, and branding and this helps to promote the company’s business.
- Oil pouches are very easy to handle
- Oil pouches, unlike other packaging bags, usually have a tamper-evident seal, and this is very important when buying a packaged product.
- Oil pouches bags are very easy to handle in terms of closing and opening
- Oil pouches bags are smell and aroma proof.
- They are government-approved products. They comply with government laws that keep products safe at all times.
- Oil pouches products are economical products in the sense that they are relatively cheap.
- They have great barrier properties against oxygen, moisture and other forms of contaminants that can reduce product span.
How do Ziplock Oil pouch work?
Ziploc oil pouches are one of the most convenient packaging materials for oil products. This is because they are able to store the products safely even after they have been initially unsealed.
What are the sizes available for Oil Pouches?
For the manufacturing of oil pouches, Tedpack has various sizes. They include the following:
Should a customer have other ideas on sizes, they can communicate this with Tedpack sales personnel.
Are oil pouches Approved?
All Tedpack packaging bags and pouches are FDA and ATSMA approved. This means they ensure that the quality and freshness of every product packaged isn’t tampered with.
This is very important especially for the packaging of edible products.
Are oil pouches puncture resistant?
This is one of the most important aspects to consider while manufacturing oil pouches.
It is advisable that oil pouches have more thickness than other packaging bags and pouches so as to be puncture resistant. This is because the whole products can be wasted with just a puncture
Oil pouches are thereby manufactured in such a way that their surfaces are tough and strong enough to withstand puncture and tear.
Tedpack manufacture oil pouches laminated structures that make them very strong to withstand loopholes. This is important should in case toddlers lay hands on it.
Tedpack oil pouches are designed to have a thickness of the range between 70 microns to 200 microns. In millimeters, this is about 2.5 mil to 8 mils.
What additional features can an oil pouch have?
A lot of features can be employed while designing oil pouches. It might be a feature that makes it very easy to handle or one that makes it easy to store.
Some of the features that are being incorporated in the designing of oil pouches include the following:
- Oil pouches that are slid to open
- Oil pouches with various parts
- Oil pouches with holes for hanging
- Oil pouches with handles.
Tedpack can add all of these features to the designs of Oil pouches, but they are based on the request of a customer.
What kind of products are oil pouches used for?
Oil pouches are one of the most demanded packaging materials today, and this is because they are needed by a lot of companies that deal with liquid and related products.
Some of the products they are used for include the following:
- Liquid soaps
- Vegetable oil
- Liquid drugs and syrups
- Motor oils
- Salad dressing
What is seal Testing of Oil Pouches?
This is one of the most important ways of making sure that an oil pouch has been well sealed.
Seal testing is done with the aid of seal integrity which is just a machine that verifies that packaging products are well sealed.
Tedpack makes use of seal testing for all packaging bags and pouches.
What is compression testing for oil pouches?
This kind of testing is done mainly to analyze the amount of weight that products packages products can withstand so as to avoid a burst or tear.
Compression testing IS very important for oil pouches because the products are very vulnerable to tears.
What is drop testing for oil pouches?
This testing is done to evaluate the susceptibility of the oil pouches to puncture.
Drop testing also ascertains the strength of the material that is used for the manufacturing of oil pouches.
Factors to Consider Before Choosing an oil pouch?
There are a number of factors you should consider before using oil pouches for the packaging of your products, and they include the following:
- Type of oil or liquid to be packaged
- The materials used for manufacturing the product
- Graphics and artwork employed
- Duration of delivery of manufacturing company
- How much it would cost
- The quality of the oil pouch in terms of durability and security
- The use-friendliness of the oil pouch
- The availability of the oil pouch for future purpose
- Samples of the product provided by Tedpack
- The ease of transporting the oil product in the pouch.
What volume of oil pouches are available?
The volume for oil pouches depends on the manufacturer, as well as the decision of the company that is in need of the oil pouch.
According to customer preference, some of the volume available for oil pouches at Tedpack includes the following:
- 70ml: 80x130ml
- 100ml: 100x140mm
- 500ml: 140x210mm
- 1000ml: 190x265mm
stand up Oil pouch
Are Oil pouches odor-proof?
All Tedpack oil pouches are smell and odor proof, as soon as the bag is being sealed, no matter how powerful the smell of the product is, it would not be smelled until the bag is opened.
Also, there are some products with irritating odors, such as fertilizers. Being odor and smell proof will make it impossible to perceive this smell.
Are Oil pouches eco-friendly?
It is important that packaging bags and pouches are designed to be biodegradable. This aids environmental conservation.
Today, a lot of industries have taken to this, and they do not make use of packaging materials that are not ecofriendly.
Aside from this, there are strict government rules and regulations packaging materials that are a threat to the environment.
Due to all of these, all Tedpack packaging materials including oil pouches are manufactured to be biodegradable and ecofriendly.
Do oil pouches have printability?
Tedpack manufacture only printable packaging bags and pouches. The materials used for the manufacturing of oil pouches make them very printable.
Tedpack makes use of the latest printing technologies for very high-quality printing, and this is good for the aesthetics of the packaging material, therefore boosting brand awareness.
Also, for pharmaceutical products, FDA requires that clear labeling should be on all bags and pouches. This necessitates the need for artwork and designing, a service that Tedpack provides.
What is a gusset?
Gussets are features attached to packaging bags or pouches to make them stand on their own.
They are either on the side of the pouch where they are referred to as side gussets or underneath the pouch where they are referred to as bottom gussets.
What are gusseted oil pouches?
Gusseted oil pouches are manufactured in such a way that they are able to balance well. This design makes it easy to store in a cabinet.
They are designed in such a way that they have a gusset that is sealed on both sides of the pouch.
What are the types of oil pouches?
Just like many other pouches and bags, there are types of oil pouches that a company can use.
This will depend on the material used to manufacture the bag or the products that it would be used for.
The two common types of oil pouches are:
- Stand up oil pouches
- Flat oil pouches
What are stand up oil pouches?
This is a type of oil pouch that is manufactured in such a way that it can stand on itself. This design makes it easy to store the bags on a shelf or cabinet.
They are designed in such a way that they have gussets that are sealed on both sides of the bag. The gusset is also folded upwards and inwards.
It is the side dealing of the gusset that makes it possible for oil pouches bags to remain upright.
In addition, these pouches also have a bottom gusset that gives them the ability to keep their balance when placed on the shelf or cabinet, especially when they are filled with a product.
Stand up oil pouches can also come with packaging features. They mostly come with a zip lock and clear windows.
They are one of the best types of oil pouches because they are manufactured with high-quality laminated material.
The laminated materials help protect the products from oxidation, UV light, vapor moisture, various microorganisms, etc.
They are also very printable, and this makes them good for aesthetics and brand awareness.
Tedpack deals with the manufacturing and design of oil pouches, as well as the incorporation of any kind of feature that you want.
Spouted Oil Pouch
What are flat oil pouches?
Flat oil pouches are very functional oil pouches used by most industries today. They have the advantage of being easy to pack and seal, and this is mostly why they are being utilized.
Unlike stand up pouches, oil pouches bags do not have side or bottom gussets, neither do they have folds.
They are also versatile than other oil pouches because they can be designed easily to take a lot of features, shapes, styles, and sizes. However, this depends on the manufacturer.
With Tedpack you can get various styles for your flat oil pouches.
Flats oil pouches are also easy to customize in other to meet the requirement of the customer. They also have great quality barrier benefits.
They are various types of flat oil pouches, and they are?
- 3 side sealed oil pouches
- Pillow oil bags
- Vacuum oil pouches
All of these types are being manufactured and designed by Tedpack.
Flat oil pouches
Can designs and printing be done on oil pouches?
Tedpack deals with both the manufacturing process, as well as the custom designs, packaging, and printing of the oil pouches.
Tedpack make use of some of the latest technologies and techniques to design all packaging bags or pouches.
How long will it take to design Oil Pouches?
At Tedpack the process of designing oil pouches will take just 2-3 days.
Here is a breakdown of the design procedure:
- Reach out to the sale personnel, and submit a proposal for the design of your oil pouches
- The design will only take a duration of 48 hours, after which it would be returned for assessment
- As soon as the draft sent is approved, the whole job will be completed in the next 24 hours.
What are the printing methods for oil pouches?
Depending on the client’s requirement, Tedpack employs a number of printing methods. Some of these methods include:
- Metallize printing
- Vanishing printing
- Matte finishing
- D- met printing
Can oil pouches be recycled?
All packaging bags and pouches manufactured by Tedpack can be recycled, oil pouches included.
The only condition is that ascertaining the type of recycling system that you have access to.
Are oil pouches reusable?
The durability of oil pouches makes them long-lasting, and this means that even after the exhaustion of the product they can still be reused.
However, it is important they are only reused for the packaging of a product that they were previously used for.
What is the minimum order for manufacturing oil pouches?
At Tedpack, the minimum order accepted for all types of oil pouch is 50000 pcs. However, adjustments can be made after speaking to a sales representative.
What is the manufacturing process for having a custom oil pouch?
The manufacturing or designing process with Tedpack includes the following:
- Reach out to the sales personnel with your order and you will be told about prices.
- State your requirements and designs if you have any
- The design team will come up with a soft copy and samples for you
- As soon as you approve, manufacturing or design activities commence
What are stand cap oil pouches?
Just as it literarily implies, stand cap oil pouches are designed in such a way that they stand on the cap.
This makes them easy to transport from one place to another, and at the same time, it makes them easy to store than other types of pouches.
Stand cap oil pouches are one of the fast-selling spout pouches at Tedpack.