K Seal Bag to Standout your Brand
TedPack has been in the flexible packaging industry for over 20 years. We offer k-seal bags with a wider range of options.
- Perfect fit for most storage application
- 100% FDA approved material; highly-saving
- K-seal bag design in accordance with the strictest quality requirements
- State-of-the-art multiple printing options
Your Professional K Seal Bag Manufacturer
As one of the leading manufacturers in China, we offer innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for every product. TedPack can support your project by finding the best packaging for your product. Let us be your partner to grow your business. Forward us your k seal bag design today!
K Seal Bag
TedPack offers a high-quality comprehensive range of k seal bags and awesome options that surely match your product.
This k-seal stand-up pouch works better for carrying heavier goods. TedPack offer wide variety of k-seal stand up pouch design effectively reduce your storage and manufacturing cost. The excellent moisture-proof barrier of packaging allows a high level of packaging solution.
K-seal bottom gusset pouch has ability to support weight of content. Looking at one for your business need? Modified k-seal bottom gusset pouch according to your specifications. These packagings are suitable for storing food and non-food items. TedPack offer vast material options including BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper and more.
Need help custom k-seal bags? TedPack can support your business with an excellent solution. We can recommend the material, types, volume, and accessories options. As for raw materials options are PET/VMPET/PE; BOPP/AL/PE; PAPER/VMEPT/PE. Handles, hanger hole, zipper, tin tie, spout are some of the hardware options to be added. There are more offers available.
As a leading manufacturer of high-quality packaging, we offer kraft paper K-seal style bag that has excellent sealing performance. Add a personal touch for your coffee and tea products with unique packaging. TedPack has broad varieties of kraft paper K-seal style bags for you to choose from. Explore a great advantage when you shop at TedPack.
TedPack K Seal Bag Customize Capabilities
TedPack design and develop a k seal bag using fine materials. It has good presentation properties to stand while carrying high volumes.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPack offers the largest selection of k seal bag additional options. Ask your options now!
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
As one of the leading manufacturers, we offer attractive printing options to design your artwork.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack K Seal Bag
TedPack K Seal Bag is a state-of-the-art packaging solution we offered. With more than 20 years in the industry, we are actively developing innovative bags/ pouches. K seal bags are suitable for most storage applications.
If you are a retailer, distributor, or custom factory, TedPack has a solution for you.
TedPack manufacture k seal bags utilizing 100% plastic raw materials. It is sustainable and recyclable. Also, robust base construction of structure means even filled with high volumes, it can stand firmly. TedPack k seal bags are very attractive and pleasant.
Let your product stand out on the shelves with amazing packaging from us.
At TedPack, we have a wide variety of k seal bags available in 10 trendy colors, multiple sizes, added options, and several types. Hardware such as zipper closure, coffee valve, laser micro-perforations, the reinforced handle can be added. We have everything you needed.
However, if you can’t find the right k seal bags, we can make custom-design bags. Add a personal touch by using your label, brand, messages unto the surface.
Our k seal bags are suitable for food products such as snack foods, dried fruits and nuts, frozen foods, pet food, and other industrial applications.
Such applications and markets could benefit from our k seal bags production. If you are packaging smaller or larger volumes of products, TedPack k seal bags will meet your goals.
Our kind of packaging will certainly take your brand to the next level. Find the latest trend packaging design when you choose to shop at TedPack.
Reduce manufacturing costs and save time as well as effort. TedPack can offer an excellent solution for you.
All manufacturing things, we will handle everything. Together with advanced facility equipment and expert designing team, you’ll get a better results.
Moreover, all k seal bags passed the main certifications for quality packaging. As a prominent manufacturer and supplier, TedPack gives satisfying service for you. The highest quality solutions will be done under our strict control system. Orders will be available in just 2 weeks.
Get an instant quote for your next k seal bags order! Expect rapid response after. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff will accommodate your request.
K Seal Bag: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
K seal bags have an innovative sealing method, which make them stand out.
This FAQ exhaustively discusses all you need to know about K seal bags.
It will help you with the necessary information in choosing the right packaging bag.
- What is K Seal Bag?
- How does K Seal Bag compare to other Packaging Bags?
- What are the Features of K Seal Bags?
- What Are the Packaging Capacity of K Seal Bag?
- What are the Benefits of K Seal Bags?
- What is the Best Material for K Seal Bags?
- How does Clear K Seal Bag compare to Opaque K Seal Bag?
- How do you Customize K Seal Bag?
- How do you Print K Seal Bags?
- What Are The Additional Features You Can Add To K Seal Bags?
- What are the Benefits of Gusset K Seal Bags?
- What is Unique about Stand Up K Seal Bags?
- What are the Sealing Options available for K Seal Bags?
- What is the Barrier Capacity of K Seal Bags?
- What should you Consider when Choosing K Seal Bags?
- Is K Seal Bag Smell Proof?
- Are K Seal Bags Safe?
- Are K Seal Bags Recyclable?
- What are the available Sizes for K Seal Bags?
- What is the Thickness of K Seal Bags?
- What is the Minimum Order Quantity of K Seal Bag?
What is K Seal Bag?
K seal bag derives its name from the triangular sealed shape of the base, which is sealed in a pattern that creates the letter ‘K.’
This peculiar sealing of K seal bag enables the bag to stand on its own without requiring external support.
K Seal Bag
How does K Seal Bag compare to other Packaging Bags?
The distinguishing factor of the K seal bag is its special sealing.
The sealing of K seal bag makes it stand out.
K seal bag can stand upright without leaning or requiring external support.
On the other hand, other packaging bags with regular sealing methods might not have the capacity to stand on their own.
The sealing of K seal bags have better presentation properties.
It is more suitable for the packaging of bulk material and for larger volumes of products.
The sealing method on other packaging bags doesn’t have the strength of K seal bags.
Hence, they are not suitable for the storage of products that exceed the average weight.
What are the Features of K Seal Bags?
K seal bags are popular for their unique features, which sets them apart from other packaging bags.
The features of K seal bags enhance the storage capacity and utility of the bag.
The features of K seal bags are:
- Added Strength— K seal bags are designed to be stronger than regular packaging bags. K seal bag’s sealing style gives the bag the extra strength needed in the storage of heavier contents.
- Stays Upright— K seal bags have the unique ability to stand upright without requiring support.
This feature makes the bag suitable for the storage of high volumes of contents.
- Pressure Resistant— K seal bag is reinforced to be highly resistant to external interference.
The bag is not easily susceptible to easy leakage and breakage.
- Dynamic— K seal bags are suitable for almost every application, and they can serve multiple packaging functions.
- Compatible With Different Closures— K seal bags are compatible with different closures.
This feature allows you to choose the closure that is best suitable for your packaging needs.
- Easy Refill— K seal bags are designed for easy refill of contents.
This feature makes the bag easy to fill by manufacturers.
Hence, reducing the time spent in packing your products.
What Are the Packaging Capacity of K Seal Bag?
The packaging capacity of K seal bag is limitless.
K seal bag can serve a wide range of packaging functions.
It’s suitable for the storage of both food products and non-food products.
The material film, pressure resistance, and strength of K seal bags enable it to be an all-round packaging bag.
Some of the products you can store in K seal bag are:
- Coffee Product— K seal bags are suitable for the storage of both coffee bean and coffee powder.
The resistant nature of the bag ensures the coffee products are safe, and they retain their natural freshness.
- Dry Food— K seal bags are perfect for the storage of dry food.
Dry food requires a storage bag that can guarantee a long storage period, protection from contamination, and water-resistant.
K seal bags possesses all the requirements for the safe storage of dry food.
You can store different types of dry food in K seal bags such as Spices, grains, seasoning, etc.
- Beverages— K seal bag is suitable for the storage of beverages such as milk, tea, and juice.
The bag ensures that the contents are safe from external factors that can cause harm to the contents.
Also, the strength of K seal bag gives it the required strength needed in the storage of beverage products.
- Snack— you can store all kinds of snacks in K seal bags.
The bag ensures that your snacks retain their natural taste and freshness.
- Confectionery— K seal bag is suitable for the storage of all kinds of confectionery.
You can store large volumes of candy, chocolate, biscuit, gums, other confectionery in K seal bag.
- Pet Food— The airtight and pressure-resistant nature of K seal bag makes it perfect for the storage of pet food.
K seal bags guarantees that the smell of the per food remains within the confines of the bag.
- Detergents and Bleaches— You can store your detergent and bleach in K seal bag.
The bag is not easily susceptible to damages, thus making it appropriate for mass packaging of commercial products.
- Hygiene products: you can store your toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, and other hygiene products in K seal bags.
What are the Benefits of K Seal Bags?
There are many benefits that stem from using K seal bags.
The benefits extend to manufacturers, retailers, products, and consumers.
Aside from giving your product a safe and efficient storage capacity, it helps your product to stand out of the wrong.
The benefits of K seal bags include:
- Packaging Efficiency— K seal bags have a sealing method, which gives the bag an added strength to hold a larger volume of contents.
K seal bags have stronger packaging strength than other packaging bags.
- Flexibility— K seal bag is flexible, which allows it to take different material films, sizes, and shapes.
The benefits of the flexibility is that it gives you the option to choose the perfect combination for your product and customer needs.
- Multifunctional— K seal bags are versatile, which means they can serve different packaging functions.
There’s a K seal bag for every product.
- Lightweight & Portability— K seal bags are portable and lightweight, which allows for easy transportation and storage.
K seal bags takes less space, which means it takes lesser time to store and transport.
- Durability— K seal bag is long-lasting and is resistant to easy damage.
The bag offers longer shelf lives to products, which makes it suitable for a different product with a lengthy life.
- User–Friendliness— K seal bag is easy to fill and easy to access by consumers.
While some other packaging bags can be difficult to open by consumers, K seal bags come with closures that make it easy to open.
- Cost-Effectiveness– K seal is affordable and costs less than most packaging bags. K seal bag offers you a quality storage bag at an affordable price.
What is the Best Material for K Seal Bags?
K seal bags are available in different materials films.
This allows you to choose a material film which best suits your product and customer needs.
The different material films for K seal bags are:
- Aluminum foil K seal bag: the material film of this bag is metalized tin foil. Aluminum foil has a strong barrier resistance, and it’s long-lasting.
Aluminium Foil K Seal Bag
- Kraft Paper K seal Bag: this bag is made from hard cardboard paper. Kraft paper pouches are popular for its flexibility and easy usability.
Kraft Paper K Seal Bag
- Plastic K seal Bag: this type of bag is available in high-density polyethylene and low-density Polyethylene.
Plastic K seal bags have a plastic film derived from polymer, which is strong and resistant.
- Mylar K seal Bag: mylar bag is a deeply coloured bag that gives a dark appearance.
If you don’t like the regular brightly colored packaging bags, then a Mylar bag is the right choice for you.
Matte K Seal Bag
How does Clear K Seal Bag compare to Opaque K Seal Bag?
Clear K seal bag has a flexible packaging film with a transparent appearance.
The transparent nature of the bag gives a clear view of the content.
The transparent nature of K seal bag allows consumers to verify the quality of the content without opening the bag.
Clear K seal bag enhances brand recognition and increases the bag’s appeal.
The limitation of clear K seal bag is that the transparent film may not be appropriate for products that require protection from UV rays.
Opaque K seal bag, on the other hand, has a packaging film that doesn’t give a view into the content of the bag.
Opaque K seal bags are popular for food packaging and suitable for products that require a higher level of protection.
Clear K Seal Bag
How do you Customize K Seal Bag?
The flexibility of a customized K seal bag allows it to take different forms and sizes.
You have the discretion to choose the material film, size, and shape of your K seal bag.
Customizing your packaging bag allows you to choose the right combination that best suits your product needs.
You can customize your packaging bags by designing a sample and sending it to the manufacturer.
Or you can request that the manufacturer send you a sample of K seal bag that you can customize to meet your taste.
How do you Print K Seal Bags?
You can print K seal bags to reflect your product and brand logo and information.
K seal bag packaging film can be printed and designed to meet your product needs.
Printing your packaging bag is a way to make your product stand out of the market and make your brand instantly recognizable.
There are different printing techniques for printing packaging bags.
You can choose the printing method that best suits your product needs.
Some of the printing techniques you can choose from are:
- Matte Finishing: this is a printing method that involves spraying the packaging film with several layers of paint to create a deep colored appearance.
- Digital Printing: Digital printing is a modern form of printing that is popular for printing different types of packaging bags.
Digital printing makes use of inkjet printers to create a permanent design on the packaging bag.
- Lithographic Printing: this printing method makes use of an aluminium printing plate. Ink is applied to the aluminium plate, and then the plate is transferred to a rubber blanket to create a clean copy of your design, which is then transferred to the packaging film.
- Rotogravure Printing: This is a printing method that is commonly used for large scale printing.
Rotogravure printing is a process of placing colours in a printing cylinder and transferring the design to the pouch.
Printed K Seal Bag
What Are The Additional Features You Can Add To K Seal Bags?
There are several features you can add to K seal bags. The bags’ flexibility allows for easy customization.
Adding extra features to your packaging bag is a way to enhance the packaging efficiency and user-friendliness of your packaging bag.
The features you can add to K seal bags are:
- Handle— you can add a handle to your K seal bag, which will enhance the easy mobility of the bag.
- Punch Hole— punch hole is a little hole through which the bag is hung on display cabinets.
Punch hole enhances the bag’s display capacity and makes it easier for consumers to recognize.
- Tear Notches— a tear notch is a patterned sealing which can be easily opened for accessibility.
Adding a tear notch helps to increase the user-friendliness and accessibility.
- Valve— a valve is a tiny hole, also known as a degassing hole through which the excess oxygen in the bag is removed.
Preservative gasses are pumped into the bag through the valve.
The bag regulates the inflow of oxygen into the bag and ensures that the contents stay healthy and fresh.
- Window— a window is a small opening covered with a transparent film.
The window gives a glimpse into the content of the bag.
The window allows for easy product identification and helps consumers to verify the quality of the content without having to open the bag.
What are the Benefits of Gusset K Seal Bags?
Gusset bags come with extra material, which creates extra space for packaging.
The benefits of Gusset K seal bags are:
- Flat bottom— gusset bags have a flat base, which allows it to stand on its own without requiring any external support.
The flat base enhances the display capacity of gusset bag.
- Consumes Less Space— gusset bags are more portable and occupy lesser space compared to plastics, bottles, and other types of packaging bags.
Gusset bags take up less space on cabinets and shopping counters.
- Lightweight— gusset bag has an evenly distributed weight compared to several other packaging bags.
The lightweight nature of gusset bag makes it easy for store owners and consumers to carry around.
- Flexibility— gusset bag is hugely flexible and allows you to choose the material film, size, and shape combination that best suits your product needs.
What is Unique about Stand Up K Seal Bags?
Stand up K seal bags have the capacity to stand upright.
These unique features of stand up k seal bag make it a special packaging bag.
The benefits of stand up K seal bags are:
- Shape And Structure: stand up K seal bags can come in different shapes and sizes. Examples of the shapes you can choose from are the round bottom gusset, box pouches, the Quad seal, or K seal bag.
- Cost Reduction: stand up bags are more affordable in comparison to other packaging bags.
If you’re looking to cut costs, then a flat bottom bag is the answer.
Some other packaging bags can cost three times the price of a stand-up bag.
Printed stand up bag helps you to balance the books and increase your profit margin.
- Storage and transportation: stand up K seal bags are lighter and take less space.
This allows you to save space and time in the storage and transportation of your products.
You spend less time and labor in transporting a flat bottom bag.
- Safety: stand up K seal bags provide strong barrier protection for the contents.
The bag is puncture-resistant, and the packaging films provide extra protection against external factors that could cause contamination.
- Display: the capacity of stand K seal bag to stand on its own makes it easy to display on shelves.
This creates an easier product identification and increases your brand awareness.
- Sustainability: the manufacturing of stand up K seal bag requires fewer materials, less energy and water to make.
This results in the release of minimal volatile organic compounds that are harmful to the ecosystem.
Stand Up K Seal Bag
What are the Sealing Options available for K Seal Bags?
The sealing of K seal bag is done with a state of the art technology.
This creates a strong sealing that is resistant to easy damage.
The sealing options available for K seal bags are a heat sealing method, which is popular for the sealing of different types of packaging bags.
Heat sealers create the amount of heat needed in sealing packaging bags.
The types of sealing machines you can choose from are:
- Direct heat sealer.
- Impulse heat sealer.
You can watch this YouTube video to learn more about the K sealing method.
What is the Barrier Capacity of K Seal Bags?
The packaging film of K seal bags is strong and highly resistant to external factors that can interfere with the quality of the content.
K seal bags ensures that the contents are protected from contaminants such as dust, moisture, heat, and air.
The packaging film is not susceptible to easy leakage and breakage.
K seal bag is insulated from changes in temperature, which makes it resistant to changes in temperature and suitable for both cold and normal storage.
What should you Consider when Choosing K Seal Bags?
Before choosing a K seal Bag, there are some factors you should consider to ensure that you make the right choice for your product and consumers.
Before choosing a K seal bags, these are the factors you should consider:
- Fitness Of Purpose: you should consider every element of K seal bag to ensure that the bag is suitable for your product needs.
- Durability: it’s important that you should consider the durability of the bag, so you can determine how long your product can stay safe within the bag.
- Cost-effectiveness: you should consider the price of the bag and see if it is in line with your budget.
It can be unwise to purchase a packaging bag that is extremely above your budget.
An overpriced packaging bag may necessitate that you reduce your product quality to make up for the price.
- Restock capacity— before choosing any packaging bag, you should consider how easily you can restock the bag and the ease of ordering a new shipment of the bag.
Is K Seal Bag Smell Proof?
K seal bag is highly insulated, and the packaging film is thick enough to ensure that the smell of the content is confined to the bag.
Are K Seal Bags Safe?
K seal bag is suitable for the storage of different types of products, and the bag doesn’t affect the quality of the content.
K seal bag is safe for the packaging of food products.
The manufacturing process of the bag is in line with FDA guidelines and standards.
You don’t have to worry about the quality, freshness, and taste of your product when using K seal bag.
The manufacturing process of K seal bags requires fewer materials and consumes lesser energy, which makes it a sustainable packaging bag.
Are K Seal Bags Recyclable?
The material components of K seal bags are biodegradable, which makes it recyclable.
You can recycle K seal bag by choosing any of the different recycling methods.
The recycling capacity of the bag makes it an eco-friendly packaging bag.
What are the available Sizes for K Seal Bags?
The flexibility of K seal bags allows it to come in different sizes.
You can choose the size range that meets your product needs or request that the manufacturer design a custom size that suits your needs.
The available size range for K seal bag is small, medium, and large sizes.
What is the Thickness of K Seal Bags?
The thickness of K seal bags varies depending on the material film.
You can choose a material film of your choice and customize the thickness to meet your product needs.
The thickness of K seal bag ranges between 2mm–8mm.
What is the Minimum Order Quantity of K Seal Bag?
The minimum order quantity of K seal bag ranges between 10,000–50,000 pieces.
The larger your order, the more likely you are to get a discount from the manufacturer.
At TedPack, we design and manufacture a range of K seal bags.
Depending on your unique requirements, we can tailor a packaging solution according to your specifications.
Contact us now for all your K seal bag needs.