Food Vacuum BagTransparent & Printed Option | Freezable
Vacuum packing is the way to go nowadays. Nobody wants to throw away the food leftovers. For those that don’t possess fridges, this can be the best way to preserve food by using our food vacuum pouches.
The food vacuum bags reduce the atmospheric oxygen and hence reduce the growth of aerobic bacteria which causes food decay. Food packages also prevent the most volatile components from evaporation.
The main idea behind food vacuum bags is to remove air which is the main cause of food decay.
The bags are covered with a special treatment inner film at barrier layer that extends its shelf life. This enables them to preserve food four to five times when compared to plastic bags or containers. Our bags are made of the thickness of between 60 microns and 180 microns perfectly covered with a superior quality paper to prevent any entry of oxygen.
Delivery date is 2-3 weeks normally and all prints are customized, contact us today!
|MOQ||100 Pcs by Digital Print, 10K Pcs by Gravure Print|
|Function||Punch Hole, Handle|
|Printing||D-Met Printing, Vanishing, Matte Finishing|
Food Vacuum Bag: The Definitive FAQ Guide
- What is a food vacuum bag?
- What is a food vacuum bag made of?
- How large can a food vacuum bag be?
- A food vacuum bag can extend the life of whatever is inside. But by how much longer can something last for?
- How do you remove air from the inside of a food vacuum bag?
- The food vacuum bag will entail the air being removed from inside the bag. How is this going to allow the food inside the bag to last longer?
- Can a small port appear on the body of your food vacuum bag?
- How can a pump work on a food vacuum bag?
- Do you need a bag cutter to open a food vacuum bag?
- Can you add a zipper on the top part of a food vacuum bag?
- Can you use a food vacuum bag on meats?
- Is a food vacuum bag suitable for baked goods?
- Can a food vacuum bag work with any vacuuming product?
- How big can a food vacuum bag roll be?
- How can you produce a food vacuum bag out of a roll?
- Plastic is used in the construction of food vacuum bags. But are there any unique materials that can work instead?
- Can you add a printed feature on the front part of your food vacuum bag?
- Can you reuse a food vacuum bag? The effort refers to sealing the bag, opening it, and then sealing the bag once again.
- Do you have to dry out your foods before you can add them to a food vacuum bag?
- Can a food vacuum bag feature a unique shape? The design could include something that doesn’t have a traditional rectangular or square shape.
- How long would it take for the food vacuum bag to be sealed all the way?
- How much heat is necessary when getting a food vacuum bag sealed?
- How much space should be planned when getting a bag sealed?
- Can a nylon food vacuum bag work?
- Are there food vacuum bags available for cooking purposes?
- Can food vacuum bags handle the heat? This includes heat that comes about immediately after cooking something.
- Is there a chance that the food inside a food vacuum bag could crumble or break apart after it has been secured and sealed?
- Can you seal liquid foods?
- Can you use a slightly wrinkled food vacuum bag?
1. What is a food vacuum bag?
A food vacuum bag is a bag that secures food while removing the air from inside.
A separate vacuum sealer works for clearing out the air on the inside.
2. What is a food vacuum bag made of?
A food vacuum bag is made of plastic or polymer material.
The plastic has to be flexible enough to handle the vacuuming process.
That is, the plastic will adapt to the shape of the food you store inside the vacuum bag.
3. How large can a food vacuum bag be?
Food vacuum bags can be as large or small as one wants them to be.
A bag can be large enough to fit a traditional sandwich in some cases.
Other bags may be large enough to fit a steak, fish, or other meat.
4. A food vacuum bag can extend the life of whatever is inside. But by how much longer can something last for?
The increase in the food’s lifespan will vary based on what you store and how it is stored.
Your food will last longer thanks to the lack of air and oxygen on the inside.
You’d also have to place your foods in the proper storage area to ensure they will not spoil sooner.
Meats can last for one to three years inside a frozen food vacuum bag after you remove the air.
Vegetables and fruits that might last for a week in a refrigerator can thrive for two weeks in a vacuum bag.
Rice and pasta can survive for about one to two years in your pantry when vacuum sealed.
5. How do you remove air from the inside of a food vacuum bag?
You can use these steps to remove the air from inside the bag:
- Secure the food you want to protect in the bag.
- Affix the bag to the appropriate vacuum system, whether it entails a heat sealer or a vacuum suction port.
- Activate the vacuum material for your bag.
- Allow the vacuum to clear out the air on the inside; this may take a bit of time.
- Add a heat seal if necessary, or remove the vacuum from the bag port depending on the mechanism.
6. The food vacuum bag will entail the air being removed from inside the bag. How is this going to allow the food inside the bag to last longer?
The air inside a bag can cause the food on the inside to spoil due to excess oxygen.
The oxygen will cause any food to spoil, thus facilitating the need to clear it out.
With a food vacuum bag, you’ll remove the air from the inside part of the bag.
7. Can a small port appear on the body of your food vacuum bag?
A port can appear on the corner or end of some food vacuum bag models.
A port will link to a specific vacuum system.
The vacuum will remove the air from the bag through the port.
8. How can a pump work on a food vacuum bag?
A pump will link to a port on the bag to help remove the air from the inside.
9. Do you need a bag cutter to open a food vacuum bag?
A pair of scissors can help if you have a bag that doesn’t include any immediately noticeable openings.
10. Can you add a zipper on the top part of a food vacuum bag?
A zipper may appear on one part, although this would be for bags that come with port attachments.
The zipper makes it easy for you to take out the food without having to use any sharp instruments.
11. Can you use a food vacuum bag on meats?
A food vacuum bag can work on meats, although it is best to freeze the meats first.
Make sure any meats you add don’t have lots of juices coming out of them.
The bag should also be large enough to fit the entire body of your meat.
12. Is a food vacuum bag suitable for baked goods?
A bag can preserve cookies, brownies, and various bread products, among other baked foods.
You can store your baked goods in a pantry after sealing.
The foods will last for one to two weeks after you seal them.
13. Can a food vacuum bag work with any vacuuming product?
It depends on the layout of the bag.
Bags with ports have to use the specific vacuum features that they can support.
14. How big can a food vacuum bag roll be?
You can also use a food vacuum bag roll when storing your foods.
A roll can be about 8 to 15 inches in width.
You’d have to use a specific vacuum with an attachment that can handle the roll.
15. How can you produce a food vacuum bag out of a roll?
You can use a few steps for getting a bag out of such a roll:
- Pull out enough material on the roll to where you can fit your food.
- Cut the roll material after you figure out how much you need.
- Allow about 3 to 5 inches of the roll to appear at the top part.
- Be sure the bag fully covers the food you’re sealing.
- Insert the bag into one of the open ends on the vacuum sealer.
- Press the appropriate button on the sealer to produce a heat seal.
- The vacuum should remove the air from inside the bag.
- The sealer may come with a cutting material that trims the end of the bag after you seal it all the way.
16. Plastic is used in the construction of food vacuum bags. But are there any unique materials that can work instead?
Polyethylene terephthalate or PET can work in many food vacuum bags.
PET is a polyester resin that works in food storage.
PET is safe to use in that it does not contain BPA or other harmful chemical materials.
17. Can you add a printed feature on the front part of your food vacuum bag?
A small printed effect can appear on a part of the bag.
A food-safe dye material can go on the outside to create a branded image or logo.
18. Can you reuse a food vacuum bag? The effort refers to sealing the bag, opening it, and then sealing the bag once again.
It depends on how much space you have in your bag.
You would have to trim off the far end of the bag before you try to seal it.
Avoid sealing a bag that has lots of wrinkles all around its body, as it might not work.
19. Do you have to dry out your foods before you can add them to a food vacuum bag?
It would be hard to try and add wet or liquid content into a bag without hurting the vacuum system.
Also, moisture could trigger spoilage in your food.
The best idea is only to seal things that are dry or solid.
20. Can a food vacuum bag feature a unique shape? The design could include something that doesn’t have a traditional rectangular or square shape.
The vacuum bag needs to come in one of these traditional shapes.
The shapes are easy for a sealer to handle.
21. How long would it take for the food vacuum bag to be sealed all the way?
The timing varies based on the vacuum sealer you’re using.
It may take a few seconds for the air to be cleared out of the bag.
You might have to wait a few minutes to allow a heat seal to secure the bag if applicable.
22. How much heat is necessary when getting a food vacuum bag sealed?
A heat sealer can produce a seal at 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
The heat should be enough to bind the plastic or PET materials together to form a firm connection.
23. How much space should be planned when getting a bag sealed?
Leave a few inches on the end of the bag that you’re sealing.
The extra bag space ensures you’ll have sealed the food well enough.
Also, you could use that empty space later on by resealing the bag once again.
24. Can a nylon food vacuum bag work?
Nylon can work on a food vacuum bag thanks to how sturdy the material is.
25. Are there food vacuum bags available for cooking purposes?
It is best to avoid adding far too much heat to your food vacuum bag when cooking.
Slow-cooking is often fine, but anything that entails an immense amount of heat in a short bit of time may be dangerous.
A brief amount of heat can be applied to the bag, as you will see in the next question.
26. Can food vacuum bags handle the heat? This includes heat that comes about immediately after cooking something.
You can add a slight amount of heat without putting the quality of the bag at risk of harm:
- You can simmer a bag at up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for four hours.
- You can boil the bag at up to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- A food vacuum bag is microwave-safe for up to ten minutes; the bag should be punctured to allow air to move through.
27. Is there a chance that the food inside a food vacuum bag could crumble or break apart after it has been secured and sealed?
It depends on the texture of the food.
Baked goods are more likely to break apart, although that would be a sign of a poorly-sealed bag.
28. Can you seal liquid foods?
Liquid foods like soups could damage the functionality of your vacuum.
It is best to avoid storing any liquids in a food vacuum bag.
You have the option to freeze a liquid food before sealing, but you’d have to ensure everything stays frozen.
29. Can you use a slightly wrinkled food vacuum bag?
Wrinkles can make it harder for you to seal the bag all the way through.
The added air pockets produced by the wrinkles will hurt the foods on the inside.
Only use food vacuum bags that are firm and smooth without any wrinkles.
- Chapter 1: What is Food Vacuum Bag?
- Chapter 2: Uses/ Application of Food Vacuum Bag
- Chapter 3: Why Use Food Vacuum Bags for Your Products?
- Chapter 4: Food Vacuum Bags Vs Other Rigid Packaging
- Chapter 5: The Common Types of Food Vacuum Bags used for Packaging
- Chapter 6: Food Vacuum Bags FAQ
- Chapter 7: TedPack Food Vacuum Bags
In the competitive market, many industries are confronted with the task of taking the lead. With similar products by all, the struggles of the industries that take the leading mark become tougher.
This is because the food product is an inanimate object that has a common feature with other similar food product. It is the packaging material that the consumers see that attract them to the product.
The determinant factor of a food product is the packaging material by which the food is presented to the public. In this light, the packaging is an integral part of the production that should not be taken with levity.
It serves as the major and ultimate means of advertisement for the company to project itself to the outer world.
Also, it serves as a means to preserve food. Unless you want your food to have a quick and destructive end, you need to have a packaging of a sort for it.
In essence, packaging materials advertise, beautify, preserve, and categorize all food product. However, the extent to which this is achieved varies from packaging materials to packaging materials.
There are many packaging materials that have suitable options for packaging food products. However, after a systematic search, it has been food that vacuum bags surpasses them all.
The study guide features the meaning and material composition, the reasons for its use and its common varieties that can be found in the market.
A dutiful and continuous study of this guide is very important. This can be done with a commitment to learning from it. They are all required for the greatness of your product.
Be triumphant as you proceed in knowledge from chapter to chapters.
Our goals towards the food vacuum bags are to make your food last longer. According to studies, any food that is frozen and stored in food vacuum bags can last for over 2 years.
It only last for about 7 months if you try other methods. Our food vacuum bags have also been designed in a way that they do not lose taste. They maintain the natural taste of the food by ensuring that it does not become slimy or produce bad odor.
Apart from solid food, our vacuum can also preserve liquid. This makes it a universal food vacuum storage. You only need to put the freezer for a couple of hours and then put the liquid into the bags.
They’ll keep your liquid safe and fresh.
We have encompassed them with a rigid and tensile material that ensures that they don’t tear and hence serve you for long. Our philosophy as a company towards food vacuum bags is to provide safe and steady solutions with smooth sustainability.
We focus on providing our clients with the best food vacuum pouch and not rely on hope or luck.
Take a look at the table below for your fitting size before ordering.
Chapter 1: What is Food Vacuum Bag?
Food Vacuum bags are a modern day innovation that characterizes two materials. Materially, food vacuum bags comprise polyethylene and nylon resins.
These two active materials make food vacuum storage bags absolutely efficient in all usage, durable and perennial. They are made up of nine layers that make it a 100% denial of oxidation that threatens the freshness of food.
Do you know? With the use of food vacuum bags, many food products have seen their fulfillment on the retail shelves, in the kitchen shelves, in the refrigerator, and in storage facilities.
They also come with excellent features like flexibility and recyclability. To function in its utmost capacity, it is best when heat-sealed.
Being usable for any kind of artificial and natural food, food vacuum bags have met the laboratory criteria of FDA and USDA.
Also, an essential thing to note Food vacuum remains non-restricted in popular storage. Also, it can strive in any kind of temperature. It can be frozen, boiled, and microwaved.
There is still something that makes food vacuum bags work very effectively. Scroll down and see
1.1: What is Vacuum Packing?
This is one of the modern innovative strategies of packaging. It characterizes the removal of air from the vacuum bags before finally heat-sealing.
This affords you the capacity to extract all the air within it, use the food vacuum sealer and seal the package after then. Do you know that vacuum packing plays a vital role in the areas below?
Vacuum packing functions absolutely well in the elimination of atmospheric oxygen from food vacuum bags. After the oxidation has been denied, aerobatic bacteria can be terminated to the bearest minimum.
Also, it stands as an impediment to the food products turning to gaseous form. It plays a major role in the preservation and high longevity of dry foods like cured meats, cereals, cheese, smoked fish, nuts, rice, beans, potato chips, and coffee.
It also plays a vital short term role in the preservation of fresh foods like vegetables, drinks, and fish, and meat. You have done a great job of being able to identify a food vacuum bags and vacuum packing.
Let us proceed to the next chapter where knowledge is waiting to be possessed by you.
Chapter 2: Uses or Applications of Food Vacuum Bags
The chapter of the study guide answers the question of the kinds of product that vacuum bags can be used for.
After being through multiple laboratory and practical tests, food vacuum bags have been found to be suitable for edible products and non-edible products.
Many of which will be duly elaborated in the paragraphs below. At this point, before you get concerned on the suitability of food vacuum bags for your product, scroll down and see.
- Food Factory
If you major in the production of the foods shown that will be listed then food vacuum bags are specifically made for you. For example, peanuts butter, spread, jams, cooking sauces, meat-pie, fish-pie, doughnuts, marinades, cooking sauces, and condiments.
The lists include related products.
- Meat Factory
If you focus on the production of meats for the consumption of the populace, there is a perfect solution packaging material for you. With food vacuum bags, your pork, beef, turkey, chicken, fish and other related products can retain its freshness before finally consumed by consumers.
Don’t take this availability for granted. Vacuum plastic bags for food have been a great packaging preservative.
- Greengrocer’s industry
If you focus on the selling of fresh vegetables to the public, you can’t afford your vegetables to be exposed to oxygen. The best packaging material that can let your vegetables retain its freshness for a very long time is the commercial vacuum sealer bags.
- Eatery and Restaurant
If you have an eatery restaurant where foods are sold, you can get your vacuum sealer bag bulk for the takeaway options. They are consumers’ number one choice because foods in them can be refrigerated and microwaved.
- Agricultural Products
Moisture, air, light, dust, and water can serve as one great destructive force to farm produce. This coupled with aerobatic bacteria and fungi has set a deathblow to many products and destroy them before time.
Do not deprive your farm products of being fresh, nutritious and appreciated by consumers. Food vacuum sealer and vacuum bags have been an absolute preservative material for the packaging of dry foods.
These foods include cured meat, cereals, groundnuts, flakes, cheese, potatoes chips, plantain chips, dry fish, seeds, grains, pet food, and coffee among others.
They have also been great packaging solutions for fresh agricultural products which are manufactured in liquids, fruits, vegetables, and meats.
You can also use food vacuum bags for packaging eggs in the poultry.
It has been found that the reason why bags develop molds is as a result of oxidation. It has caused a great loss to many juice producers in the world.
With vacuum bags, your drink products can remain absolutely nutritious and fresh. It can be used to package products like fruit purees, energy drinks, protein shakes, coffee, yogurt, raw cattle milk, honey, and juice.
Having known the major products that food vacuum bag can be used for; there is information pertinent to that. Scroll down and see what is meant.
2.1: What products can be vacuum sealed?
This has been presented in the first chapter of this study guide. This section focuses on giving a response to the question of the things that can be vacuum sealed.
The list of the things that vacuum seals can be applied to ranges from food to ammo to collectibles. The vacuum seal is not the only preservative for food products it is also preventive against barriers like water and air.
Don’t think vacuum sealing applies to food only. The use of vacuum sealer goes beyond food. The list presented below does justice to this fact.
|Ammo||Paper document||Meal Prep|
|Band-aids||Showcase and display items (commercial)||Cookies|
|Blankets, sheets, and pillowcases||Jewelry||Bread|
|Water protection||Trail mix and snacks||Vegetables|
|Collectibles||Camping – Water Safe Gear||Meat|
|Preppers pantry and bug out bags||Bulk Buys||Fish|
There is more to learn. You need to know about the adequate storage facility and necessary information. Take a scroll down
2.2: Vacuum Sealed Food Storage Information
- Fresh Meats like beef, lamb, pork, poultry, wild duck, pheasant, and goose are commonly packaged in food vacuum bags.
- Their original shelf life is 6 months but with the help of vacuum sealer, they remain preserved for up to 2-3 years.
- With vacuum seals, the shelf life of fish and venison which ought to be 4 months can be extended to 2 years.
- By the use of vacuum sealed bags, cheeses like parmesan, swiss, and cheddar now remain absolutely nutritious for up to 4-8 months. Ordinarily, they spoil within the first month of production.
- With vacuum seals, the vegetables that ought to spoil within eight months of plucking are now extended to 2-3 years. Vegetables like green beans, corn, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, snap peas, cauliflower, and cabbage.
- This is a great testimony of a carrot lover.
“My carrots become inedible after two weeks of plucking. With vacuum sealers, its shelf life has been increased to 2-3 years. Kudos to vacuum sealed bags”.
- Vacuum seals storage has multiplied the shelf life of some frozen berries by two.
- Berries like blueberries, huckleberries, cranberries, and grapes remain nutritious for up to four months when frozen. However, with vacuum storage, refrigerator life has been extended to eight months.
- With vacuum storage facilities, nuts like almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, and pistachios can have an increased shelf life of 2 years when kept in a pantry.
- With vacuum storage, dry foods have had a great preservative.
- Stored in a pantry, white rice can now have a prolonged shelf life of 2-3 years from the normal 1-2 years.
Beans and grains now have a prolonged shelf life of 1-2 years from the normal 6 months. All this are achievable with vacuum storage materials.
Having seen how benefitting food vacuum bags can be to the preservation of your foods, let us proceed to the next chapter.
Chapter 3: Why Use Food Vacuum for your Product?
This chapter is committed to strengthening the right decisions you have made to use food vacuum bags.
The ultimate reason why you should choose food vacuum bags is that it prevents food from oxidation by protecting against bacteria, fungi, oxygen, light, water, and other barriers and germs.
It has been found that food vacuum bags come with a handful of merits from both consumers and producers perspectives. It gives the manufacturers of food the capacity to reach out to their consumers in the freshness of their products.
It also affords the consumers the capacity to have prolonged storage of the fresh taste before consumption.
Let us scroll down and see numerous advantages of food vacuum bags.
3.1: Advantages of Using Food Vacuum Bags
- It protects foods from barriers that threaten the longevity and nutrients of the food.
- Also, it protects food from dehydration and freezer burn. This is achieved by its prevention of water from coming in contact with your food.
- It gives an extension to shelf life whether it is kept in refrigerator, pantry or freezer.
- It preserves food thrice better than an ordinary container or another packaging would have done.
- It makes food to be arranged cordially in the storage system.
With food vacuum bags, you can use your warehouse, refrigerator, pantry, truck, and ship efficiently.
- It is used to put food in an identifiable category by the virtue of packaging.
- Food vacuum bags afford the consumers capacity to use time efficiently.
Instead of getting the raw product and start the whole process of cooking.
You can get already cooked food, refrigerate it and microwave it in time of consumption.
- Prevents food from being susceptible to having a bad odor, going rancid, and changing in color when inserted in the frozen machine.
- It is produced with an environmentally friendly mentality.
Food vacuum bags are easily disposable and recyclable.
- Consumers always applaud food vacuum bags for being easy to handle and being light in weight.
- It has passed through all the tests of FDA and USDA and as at such, received all the approval to contain foods that are suitable for children, adults, pregnant women, old people, and pets.
- It is flexible, squeezable and cannot be used as a weapon to inflict injuries. It is made with skin-friendly materials that cannot pierce through the flesh in case of accidents.
- It can survive rigid weather conditions like the Russian snow, the Saharan deserts sunlight, the boiling water temperature, and frozen temperature without spoiling your food products.
- Its outermost layer is very suitable for advertisement via projecting brand details and artworks adequately when printed on it.
- It’s very much advantageous for its reusable and resealable options.
Having seen the numerous advantages that come with the use of food vacuum bags, there are things to note before finally placing high demands.
Scroll down and see
3.2: Factors to Consider Before Choosing Your Food Vacuum Bags
- Before getting your food vacuum bags, you are required to know how your vacuum chamber machine works.
- Verify whether your suppliers have authentication to manufacture food vacuum bags.
- Your suppliers must have met the standardization and criterion of FDA.
- Before executing the purchase of your food vacuum bags, ensure you have the financial capacity to do so.
Budget is an integral part of your planning.
- Consider the consumers’ view of the most suitable packaging material for your product.
In our survey, consumers love it when their edible products are packaged in food vacuum bags.
- Consider the delivery option that is presented by your suppliers if it is suitable for you.
At TedPack, we offer EXW, CFR, FOB, CIF for the shipping option.
- Before choosing your food vacuum bags, ensure that your brand details, vital information like expiry date of your food products are ready.
- Ensure if your suppliers can always supply the required quantities of vacuum bags when demanded.
This is because there is a tie between manufacturing and packaging.
If the packaging materials are slow and unavailable, there will be a gross reduction in the quantity of distributed products.
- In case you are just venturing into the food business and you want to make huge demands of materials, request prototypes from your suppliers.
If you are also switching from one supplier to another supplier, ensure you are provided samples of the product to do pretest.
At TedPack, we provide all our new customers with samples of food vacuum bags.
We are very certain they will be pleased with how suitable it is for their foods.
Having seen the factors that should guide your thoughts, this study proceeds to another insightful topic.
Scroll down and see.
Chapter 4: Food Vacuum Bags Vs Other Rigid Packaging
Do you know? There is yet to be clarity on the identification of vacuum packaging from shrink wrapping.
The misconception is borne from the fact that they both look similar in the finished form. Also, they have conceived to be the same because the materials that composed them respectively are both flexible.
They both guarantees an airtight option. These observations have been a ground for the misconception that they are the same and they serve the same function.
Although there are areas of similarities, there are also areas of differences. The differences and similarities below affirm that vacuum bag packaging is better.
|1||The flexibility of Material Composition: Commonly, they are both materially composing of polyethylene and nylon resins. These materials afford them to be flexible and squeezable|
|2||Heat Sealing Makes Them Function Best: For them to be highly preventive to the penetration of barriers, they are both airtight when heat-sealed|
|3||They Mostly Apply to Foods in Usage: Rarely can you see vacuum bags use for non-edible products. The same can be commented about shrink bags|
|4||Conformity to Product in their Ready-for-use State: Exteriorly, both are notable for conforming to the shape of the product they pack. This shows their dynamics and adaptability to the product|
This is the areas that make vacuum bags outstanding and more preferable
- Toughness and Thickness
Whereas shrink bags are made with only two layers, vacuum bags are made with several layers. This makes vacuum bags very thick and hard to puncture.
Though both flexible, vacuum bag is four times thicker than shrink bags. For this, it can contain heavier foods and can guarantee more longevity.
There is still more differences that make vacuum bags superior in characteristics. Scroll down and see
- Absolute Freedom from Oxygen
This is the most common area that marks the excellence of vacuum bags over shrink bags. It is a known and true fact that with vacuum bags, there is an availability of air nozzle to extra all the oxygen within it.
It is a misconception to think shrink wrap is absent of oxygen. After a package is sealed in shrink bags, the air that gained entrance in the process cannot be extracted.
They remain within the shrink wrap with the packaged food. Although the external oxygen is prevented through the airtight seals, the oxygen within will not give the food prolonged shelf life.
It has been found…
In a bid to extract the oxygen within, some packaging companies make a small hole is made on the layers of the shrink bags. This hole affords the oxygen within to evacuate when pressed.
However, it also allows a degree of oxygen to gain entrance into your food. To solve all this problem of quick food spoilage, commercial vacuum sealer bags are the best alternative.
There is still more comparison that affirms the supremacy of food vacuum bags. Scroll down and see
Vacuum Bags Food & Can Food
The error has always been premised on the observation that can is made from steel or aluminum. Because steel or aluminum proves to be harder than flexible vacuum bags, many have wrongly assumed it is better.
A comparative analysis of the two packaging materials will do Justice by revealing the better one.
|1||Can packaging materials and food vacuum bags both have been a common preservative material for packaging food|
|2||They both have a measure of protection against barriers|
|3||They are both hard to puncture|
On many scales, it has been found that vacuum bags are way better than can packagings. This is not just a product of speculation. It is one of extensive and quality research.
Scroll down and see
- Assessing the two via the convenience they offer both at the consuming and producing level, this is what was found.
Cans are heavier in weight than food vacuum bags. This requires more energy in mobilization. They are also rigid and cannot be squeezed into an efficient arrangement.
On the other hand, food vacuum bags come in absolutely flexible and lightweight. This affords the consumers ease in handling and it offers manufacturers ease in mobilizing from one location to another.
If accidentally scratched on the skin, they can pierce the skin and cause injury. On the other hand, food vacuum bags pose no problem to the skin at all.
Also, it is very dangerous microwaving food in a can. Food vacuum bags, on the other hand, can be boiled, frozen, and microwaved.
- With food vacuum sealed bags, there is a total evacuation of oxygen before the bags are heat sealed.
With the can, there is great exposure to oxygen before the product is filled and sealed. This will make the product prone to oxidation if the can is used.
For the purpose of ensuring the longevity of your product, vacuum storage bags is integral to your foods. This chapter will compare food vacuum bags to another trending packaging material.
Scroll down and see
Food Vacuum Bags & Plastic Containers
One of the trending packaging materials in the world is the plastics. It is to this extent that it can be found in every sector of occupation. In the restaurant, groceries and at private homes.
However, for food packaging, its popularity does not affirm its superiority. A critical assessment of plastics and food vacuum bags have shown that. Scroll down and be enlightened for the result of this comparison.
|1||They are both resealable and reusable in features|
|2||They both barrier resistance|
|3||They are both commonly used and suitable for artworks and advertisement|
|4||They both come in various sizes that can be suitable for different forms of product|
|5||They are both made from polyethylene resins. However, the level at which they are refined differs greatly|
|1||Whereas food vacuum bags are flexible and light in weight, plastics are rigid and heavy. Unless you desire to incur extra transportation cost in your budget, food vacuum bags remain better|
|2||If the sustainable growth of the environment is your priority. To create a better environment for the unborn generation, vacuum food bags are better. This is because it is easy to dispose of and highly recyclable|
|3||Vacuum bags ensure more longevity of food than plastics this is because it provides for absolute removal of oxygen before sealing. Plastics on the other hand only protects from oxygen after it has been sealed|
|4||Plastic remains fresh in freezer and microwave the same way vacuum bags remain great in freezer and microwave. However, vacuum storage bags are better for food because it can be boiled. Plastic, on the other hand, gets softened when boiled|
Having seen that food vacuum bags surpass some other rigid packaging in terms of features, this study guide shall proceed to the next chapter.
Scroll down and get connected to the insight
Chapter 5: The Common Types of Vacuum Bags Used for Packaging
This chapter introduces you to the varieties of vacuum bags that are used in the market.
5.1.1: Clear Food Vacuum Bags
It comes in a very thick and flexible material that affords viewers the vision to see within it. It is also light resistant. Though transparent, it does not give room for the invasion of light.
TedPack offers one of the best in the packaging market.
There is still more
5.1.2: Zipper Food Vacuum Bags
The zipper working strategy is to evacuate all oxygen from within it and ensure the nutrient and fragrance of your food is absolutely contained. It comes in three great and convenient sizes. Buy from us today.
5.1.3: Gusset Food Vacuum Bags
With gusset vacuum bags, there is more volume of foods that can be packaged at a time. To this purpose, gusset vacuum bags have a flat bottom to ensure firm stability of product on the retail and kitchen shelf.
It is an absolute denial of oxidation.
With gusset vacuum bags, your ambition to give your food a good appraisal can be achieved.
5.1.4: Black and Clear Vacuum Bags
Doing that it also affords manufacturers an attractive mode of projecting the brand details to the people.
It is a great option and highly attractive packaging for butchers, cheese makers, agriculturalists of various types, and anyone who wants to ensure the longevity of their product by doing things in a unique way.
There is still something to learn about size. Scroll down
5.2: Common Types of Food Vacuum Bags by Size
These are the common sizes of food vacuum bags that can be found in the market.
5.2.1: Pint Vacuum Sealer Rolls (3 – 11″ x 16′)
This allows you create custom-sized bags to package, seal and protect your food items. This type of vacuum sealer bags comes with channels and multi-layer construction that blocks oxygen and moisture.
These features also allow the bags to be stronger to simmer and microwave.
5.2.2: Quart Size Vacuum Sealer Rolls (44 quart-size)
This comes in 44 quart-size vacuum seal and pre-cut bags. Its multilayer polyethylene and nylon materials make it a power barrier blockage. It can contain 950ml of the product when filled.
There is more scroll down and see
5.2.3: Galon Size Vacuum Sealer
Galon Food vacuum bag is ideal for sealing small or individual portions of food. It helps to protect, preserve, and prevent freezer burn.
It also comes with channels that allow complete removal if air to eradicate oxidation. These gallon size vacuum bags are microwave safe.
Chapter 6: Food Vacuum Bags FAQs
These are the answers to the questions you may pose concerning food vacuum bags.
1. Are food vacuum free from BPA and have they been through the test at FDA and approved?
Yes, food vacuum bags are BPA free and have also gained the approval of FDA. They can be used for edible products.
2. What is the thickness measurement of food vacuum bags?
With up to several layers, food vacuum bags are 3.5-4mil thick.
In one of its sides, there is a pattern by which the vacuum process is operated.
This pattern is materially the thicker part. The smooth side of the vacuum bag retains its 3.5-4 mil.
3. Can food vacuum bags be frozen without destroying the pack?
Yes, it can be frozen without destroying the pack.
When in the freezer, it is designed to remove the oxygen that gives occasion for freezer burn.
4. Can food vacuum bags be microwaved?
Yes, it can be microwaved. However, during the microwaving section, a small puncture is required for the evacuation of steam.
Also, for sous vide cooking and during the process getting prepacked food simmered in water, ensure there is a lot of water in the pot.
Also, be careful by avoiding that the food vacuum bags touch the bottom of the pot.
5. Where is the manufacturer location of food vacuum bags?
Food vacuum bags are manufactured by Tedppack.
6. Do food vacuum bags have reusable options?
Yes, they absolutely do. However to reuse, you are required to cut the original seal, then make sure the package is devoid of oxygen.
You can wash and dry the bag carefully and then finally reseal.
7. why can’t vacuum package be applied to certain vegetables?
These vegetables include Brussels, cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli.
They re-emit gas when stored. If apply with vacuum, the gas will give the expansion of the bag that will eventually spoil the vegetables.
8. By what method can I best vacuum seal delicate and fragile foods like baked foods and berries?
Attach food on a cookie sheet and insert it in the freezer for a while.
When the food finally solidifies, you can seal in your vacuum sealer bag.
You have been great thus far.
The next session is a very essential session that TedPack has prepared for you.
Scroll down and see
Chapter 7: TedPack Food Vacuum Bags
To give you a service that is second to none, your cognizance and attention is required in this session.
- Tell us the kind of product you want us to pack for our expert advise.
- We require to know whether you are a certified producer of the food product or you are still working on your certification.
- Present your artworks to us. At the unavailability of the artworks and design, TedPack has a team of designers that will give you the best.
- State the location of delivery and the quantity of purchase.
- Inform us of the temperature the content of the product will be at the filling point.
- State clearly your targeted consumers.
- Tell us whether you want a clear or opaque option.
- Can our brand name TedPack be put on the food vacuum bags we supply to you?
- Can we supply in part if we are yet to make the volume of food vacuum bags demanded?
A detailed and clear response given to the above inquiries will empower us to give you a great service.
It takes excellence to accord attention to this ultimate study guide and you have exhibited this excellence by studying. Having given yourself to the study of this guide, it is equally important to put its content to practice. If all this is achieved, your product will surely be triumphant according to your desires. Remain blessed!