Dog Treat Packaging to Boost your Revenue
As an industry-leading manufacturer of dog treat packaging, TedPack supply premium pouches around 5,000-10,000 quantity per order.
- 20 years of manufacturing pouches for dog treats
- Superior protection against moisture, air, odors and more
- Customize features like windows, zipper, handles, etc
- Delivery within 2 weeks
Your China Reliable Dog Treat Packaging Manufacturer
TedPack is a premier dog treat packaging manufacturer. We had served customers from 15 countries. With 20 years in business, we can help your product shine against others with our unique and innovative dog treat packaging. Send us your own design; we will make it perfect for you.
Dog Treat Packaging
If you are looking for a large selection of dog treat packaging, Tedpack will help you find suitable packaging solutions for your business.
Laminated stand-up dog treat plastic packaging pouch with ziplock is durable and strong. It has a self-stand ability which lets your brand skyrocket in the market. People might feel attracted to this one. Ziplock feature allows easy opening and closing of product.
Laminated dog treat plastic packaging pouch with printing is ideal to let your product boost in the market. If you want affordable, less cost packaging solution, this one suits you. The structure is so reliable the same as others. We don’t compromise quality at all. That’s TedPack.
Laminated dog treat plastic packaging pouch with ziplock give a striking and attractive design. The product is made from safe materials you can ensure dog treat will be prevented from possible contact with contaminants. This is FDA certified, BPA-free and 100% food grade. Moisture, odor, a UV light will be eliminated.
Laminated dog treat plastic packaging pouch with bottom gusset allow product to stand alone on the shelves. The bottom gusset feature has the ability to withstand shelves competition. It will stand firm from others. You can feel safe and ease since raw material used is BPA-free, 100% food-grade., FDA-approved.
Laminated dog treat plastic packaging pouch with customized printing has a strong barrier to protect food from moisture, odor, UV light, oxygen, and other contaminants. Customized printing options let you showcase your brand. You can discuss it with our professionals.
Laminated dog treat plastic packaging pouch with hang hole provide a stable display solution. The hang hole is efficient when you plan to display products on the marketplace, retail store, and other leading markets. As per the request, the packaging design depends on it.
TedPack Dog Treat Packaging Customize Capabilities
TedPack manufacture dog treat packaging considering the ideal raw material for products.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPack continues to transform dog treat packaging with different features such as tear notches, resealable closures, one-way degassing valves and more.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
TedPack printing serves are limitless in order to meet unique visual appeal.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost and complicated text & images
TedPack Dog Treat Packaging
TedPack dog treat packaging provides reliable storage. It retains the content quality, unique textures, and nutritional benefits.
Dog treats must need reliable packaging. With that, TedPack produces superior packaging solutions for all types of dog treats.
Our packaging has exceptional protection against moisture, air, odors and more. Product freshness and crispness sustain for a long time.
Exposure of dog treats to external factors, possible contamination will be eliminated. Possible foodborne illnesses to the puppy or dog due to exposure of harmful bacteria take away.
TedPack has a wide selection of premium dog treat packaging. You can look at the best packaging based on your product.
Our range of bags has a premium tear and puncture-resistant. It has strong airtight protection to preserve quality.
Aside from nutritional benefits, it offers a well-built structure –lightweight easy to store and ready-to-use. No doubt, TedPack dog treat packaging will give your product a reliable space.
Moreover, this packaging can be customized in many convenient attributes. It includes tear notches, hang holes, closures, releases valves, window openings, zippers and more.
TedPack superb dog treat packaging comes with wide smooth surfaces. It allows enough advertising space to show your brand.
We have various printing options you can choose from. Special visual appeal of your brand is for sure.
Customers would take a closer look at your brand and product to help them make better decisions. In TedPack, we will help your product stand out ahead from other brands in the market.
Each dog treat packaging from TedPack will keep your treat 100% safe. Plus, it has the ability to stand up on its own because of a sturdy protective layer.
You can rest assured that all packaging will hold up. In TedPack, we want to help you market your product in the most effective way. You can send us your design, once approved we will start with production. We can send you a minimum of 5,000 – 10,000 pcs within 2-3 weeks.
TedPack has been part of the packaging industry for more than 20 years. As a professional manufacturer, we ensure to look at the best possible solution any of your packaging needs.
For inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Dog treat packaging- The Definitive FAQ Guide
- What are Dog treat Packaging Bags?
- How many materials are available for my dog treat packaging?
- Is dog treat packaging appropriate for my dog food?
- Is it possible to print on dog treat packaging bags?
- What is seal Testing of dog treat packaging bags?
- How large should dog treat packaging bags be when compared with the size of your pet?
- What is the aroma shield on dog treat packaging bags?
- Is the printing on the outside a dog treat packaging bag safe?
- What is pressure Testing for dog treat packaging bags?
- What is drop testing for dog treat packaging bags?
- What am I to consider before choosing a dog treat packaging?
- How many printing methods are used for dog treat packaging?
- What advantages of using dog treat packaging is perfect for my dog meal?
- Are dog treat packaging bags eco-friendly?
- Are dog treat packaging bags recyclable?
- Do I need a dog treat packaging bag that makes use of valves?
- What features can I request for dog treat packaging bags?
- Are Dog treat packaging bags puncture resistant?
- Can I get Dog treat packaging bags that are odor resistant?
- Which Dog treat packaging bag should I buy for my dog’s food?
- What are aluminum foil Dog treat packaging bags?
- Are stand up bags available for Dog treat packaging bags?
- What are the Advantages of Using stand up bags for Dog treat packaging bags?
- Where can I place an order for Dog treat packaging bags near me?
- Are the Dog treat packaging bags FDA approved?
- What colors options are available for Dog treat packaging bags?
- How long would it take for me to receive an order for Dog treat packaging bags?
- Can I communicate with the manufacturer to give my requirements?
What are Dog treat Packaging Bags?
Dog treat packaging bags just as the name implies, are manufactured for the purpose of packaging dogs’ treat.
They are quite different from other types of packaging bags and pouches because they are designed specifically for easy packaging and of dogs’ treat, as well as branding the branding.
Dog treat packaging bags are one of the most popular packaging materials for companies that produce mixtures of dog food, regardless of the constituent of the mixtures.
Tedpack is specialists in the manufacturing and designing of dog treat packaging bags, as well as other types of packaging materials.
Dog treat packaging bag
How many materials are available for my dog treat packaging?
A lot of materials are used for the manufacturing and design process of dog treat, such that they meet the requirements needed to package and preserve the mixture of the treat.
The materials include the following:
- Cast polypropylene
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Ethylene-Vinyl Alcohol
- Aluminum Foil
- High-density polyethylene
- low-density polyethylene
- Linear low-density polyethylene
- Metallized PET film
- Oriented polypropylene
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Tedpack ensures that these materials are packaged in the most appropriate way to meet up with the required standards for dog treat packaging.
Is dog treat packaging appropriate for my dog food?
Dog treat packaging bags are one of the most popular pouches and packaging used today for dog foods, and they are being utilized by many animal feeding companies across various industries.
Dog treat packaging can also be used for the packaging of all edible dog products, and they provide great storage to ensure the treat is as fresh as possible always
Some of the dogs treat mixtures that dog treat packaging bags are used for include:
- Fish etc.
Is it possible to print on dog treat packaging bags?
Aside from the storage ability and packaging benefits of dog treat packaging bags, Tedpack ensures that all packaging pouches and bags are manufactured with materials that have printability.
It is also important that print pouches are made of printable materials for easy branding and labeling in such a way that it would serve as awareness and advertisement.
This helps the company to have more outreach by introducing more customers to the brand, and it enhances the income of the branding company.
Tedpack is experienced in artwork and designs of all packaging bags and pouches, including for dog treat packaging.
What is seal Testing of dog treat packaging bags?
This is one of the most significant methods for ensuring that dog treat packaging bags have been very much sealed to perfection
Seal testing is completed with the help of a machine that checks and ensures that packaging items are well sealed for the product.
Tedpack utilizes seal testing for all packaging pouches, bags, and sacks.
How large should dog treat packaging bags be when compared with the size of your pet?
A large dog treat packaging bag is necessary for larger pets, what with them having high-calorie intake needs.
Talk with your veterinarian to figure out how much food your pet should take in each day.
Don’t forget that your dog’s activity level may also make a difference in your purchase.
What is the aroma shield on dog treat packaging bags?
An aroma shield is a material that will keep the scents produced by the dog treat intact at all times.
The shield can be built into a zipper, although sometimes the inside parts of the bag may produce the shield.
The aroma should be preserved to ensure your pet will continue to be interested in the food.
Is the printing on the outside a dog treat packaging bag safe?
The printing will be safe if an oil-free material is used.
Water-based paint can be used for the printing to keep the design on the bag safe for use.
What is pressure Testing for dog treat packaging bags?
This sort of testing is done to break down or check the measure of weight that dog treat packaging bags, especially after packaging.
This is done in a bit to assess if they can withstand a burst or tear.
Pressure testing is imperative for dog treat packaging bags in light of the fact that the products could be susceptible to tears after the application of a certain amount of pressure
What is drop testing for dog treat packaging bags?
This testing is done to know the vulnerability of the dog treat packaging bags to puncture or cut.
Drop testing likewise affirms the quality of the material that is utilized for the packaging of dog treat packaging bags
What am I to consider before choosing a dog treat packaging?
There are a number of factors to consider before deciding to make use of dog treat packaging as a packaging material for your do meals. Some of these factors include the following:
- Type of dog treat packaging and how much it would cost
- The quality of dog treat packaging in terms of durability and security
- The use-friendliness of the dog treat packaging
- The availability of the dog treat packaging for future purpose
- Samples of the product provided by Tedpack
- The ease of transporting dog meal with the dog treat packaging.
How many printing methods are used for dog treat packaging?
With artwork and designs in dog treat packaging, Tedpack utilizes in vogue technologies and innovations just like for other packaging bags and pouches.
Regardless of the type of branding or graphic type that wants to be incorporated on a dog treat packaging bag, Tedpack has experienced professionals who are capable of handling it.
Some of the printing methods are:
- Metallize printing
- Dmet printing
What advantages of using dog treat packaging is perfect for my dog meal?
Dog treat packaging offers a wide array of benefits and advantages over other types of pouches and packaging bags, and this makes them the choice for most animal food-producing companies.
Some of the common advantages of dog treat packaging include the following:
- They are easy to fill for producers, and they are also easy to open for dogs. In some cases, the dogs might even be able to feed from it.
- Compared to other types of packaging materials, they are very easy to store, and at the same time, they are good options for the management of space.
- Dog treat packaging bags are hazard free and very user-friendly.
- Dog treat packaging bags provide the utmost protection for the product they are used to store. This protection is against factors like light, odor, dust water, etc.
- They are one of the best packaging materials for aesthetics in terms of logo, and branding and this helps to promote the company’s business.
- Dog treat packaging bags are very easy to handle
Are dog treat packaging bags eco-friendly?
It is important that packaging bags and pouches produced these days are ecofriendly and degradable.
This is why a lot of manufacturing companies design bags and pouches in such a way that they are easily disposable and biodegradable.
Most government laws today have laid emphasis on environmental conservation, and it is legally binding that packaging bags and pouches meet this requirement.
All of Tedpack packaging pouches and bags, dog treat packaging bags included, are manufactured with materials that make them eco-friendly and biodegradable.
Are dog treat packaging bags recyclable?
Dog treat packaging bags provide the ability to reuse and recycle. This is an attribute of all of Tedpack’s packaging bags and pouches
One thing to ascertain before recycling is the recycling method that is available. Also, it is important that when a dog treat packaging bag is being reused, the new dog treat must be the same as the previous one.
Some of the benefits of recycling dog treat packaging are:
- Economic benefits
- Helps retain advert and awareness of the brand
- Limits waste and pollution
Do I need a dog treat packaging bag that makes use of valves?
Dog treat packaging bags with valves are designed in such a way that they take up various shapes and sizes.
With this and the degassing valve, you will be able to capture the flavor of the dog food you are packaging if it has any.
Aside from the flavor, another reason why dog treats packaging bags with valves is a great packaging option for your dog treat is the fact that it keeps it as fresh as possible even after a long period of time.
The Valve is also important for degassing in such a way that there won’t be direct contact with oxygen which affects the product’s shelf life.
There are many reasons why a valve is being used for the packaging of products. Some of them include the following?
- They help let out air that air contained inside the dog treat packaging bag, and so doing they help in the prevention of oxygen from getting into the bag.
- They help in the prevention of moisture from getting into the dog treat packaging bag.
- They help in keeping the treat as fresh and smooth as possible.
- They prevent clogging of the dog treat packaging.
What features can I request for dog treat packaging bags?
Dog treat producing companies can choose to add more components or features to dog treat packaging bags in such a way that they are more easy to use for consumers.
Some of the numerous features that can be incorporated into the designs of dog treat packaging bags by packaging companies include the following:
- Dog treat packaging bags with punch hole
- Dog treat packaging bags with valves
- Dog treat packaging bags with handles
- Dog treat packaging bags with zip locks
- Dog treat packaging bags with spout
- Dog treat packaging bags with round corners
- Dog treat packaging bags with disc cap closures
- Dog treat packaging bags with quick flip spouts
- Dog treat packaging bags with push-pull closure
Tedpack manufacture Dog treat packaging bags with all of these features, depending on the recommendation of the customer.
Customers can place an order for various features of Dog treat packaging bags that they want.
Dog treat packaging bags with ziplock
Are Dog treat packaging bags puncture resistant?
Dog treat packaging bags are designed in such a way that they can be puncture resistant, as well as being water-resistant.
Tedpack makes use of waterproof and puncture-resistant materials for the processing of dog treat bags.
This makes them a quality packaging material for the products they are being used to store
Can I get Dog treat packaging bags that are odor resistant?
All Tedpack Dog treat packaging bags are odor proof. As soon as the bag is being sealed, no matter how cogent the smell of the product is, it would not be perceived until the pouch is being unsealed
This is very important for a Dog treat packaging bags because there are some other products that may affect the flavor of a dog’s treat making it unpalatable.
Also with some products with irritating odors. Being odor and smell proof will make it impossible to perceive this smell.
Which Dog treat packaging bag should I buy for my dog’s food?
Dog treat packaging bags come in various types. Each type has a special characteristic that makes it distinct from another.
Hence there is definitely a type of Dog treat packaging bag that will be most appropriate for your dog’s feeding. Some of the most common types of Dog treat packaging bags include the following.
- Gusseted Dog treat packaging bags
- Stand up Dog treat packaging bags
- Kraft paper Dog treat packaging bags
- Mylar Dog treat packaging bags
- Aluminum foil Dog treat packaging bags
A customer can choose from the various types of Dog treat packaging bags or seek professional advice on which is the best for a dog.
Tedpack manufacture, as well as provide artwork for all types of Dog treat packaging bags.
What are aluminum foil Dog treat packaging bags?
These are Dog treat packaging bags that are made with different laminated materials but have aluminum foil as the dominant material.
This is because of the benefits that aluminum foil materials have, such as odor barrier, prevention of moisture and oxygen
For dog’s treat, they are one of the most used Dog treat packaging bags, and this is because of their exceptional properties.
Aluminum foil dog treat packaging bag
Are stand up bags available for Dog treat packaging bags?
Stand up bags are packaging bags that are designed in such a way that they are able to stand on shelves, cabinet or anywhere they are placed.
Because of this important feature that they possess, they are being used across industries for the packaging of both edible and non-edible products.
Stand up bags can also be used for Dog treat packaging bags, and they also help to enhance the storing ability of the dog food.
Tedpack manufactures and designs stand up bags for Dog treat packaging bags.
What are the Advantages of Using stand up bags for Dog treat packaging bags?
Some of the advantages of using stand up bags include the following:
- They are self-standing bags, and this makes storing them easier than storing other packaging bags and pouches.
- They are very durable and long-lasting because they are made from high-quality materials
- They offer an option of user-friendliness and improved usability.
- Stand up bags meet packaging expectations; this makes them very cost-effective.
Where can I place an order for Dog treat packaging bags near me?
There are a lot of companies like Tedpack that deal with the production of branded flexible packaging films. You can check google with your location on for Dog treat packaging bags manufacturers near you.
Dog treat packaging bag with gusset
Are the Dog treat packaging bags FDA approved?
All Tedpack packaging bags and pouches are FDA and ATSMA approved. This means they ensure that the quality and freshness of every product packaged isn’t tampered with.
This is very important especially for the packaging of edible products, and Dog treats packaging bags that are mostly used for packaging edible products are FDA approved.
Kraft dog treat packaging bag.
What colors options are available for Dog treat packaging bags?
At Tedpack, the option of aesthetics and branding of our packaging products are unlimited. We allow the clients to share their idea of branding or customization.
The colors for printing available are more than 10, and if you have special requirements, you can speak to the sales department on them.
How long would it take for me to receive an order for Dog treat packaging bags?
The manufacturing or designing process with Tedpack includes the following:
- Reach out to the sales personnel with your order and you will be told about prices.
- State your requirements and designs if you have any
- The design team will come up with a soft copy and samples for you
- As soon as you approve, manufacturing or design activities commence
After placing an order for the manufacturing of Dog treat packaging bags, the duration of shipping and delivery takes a period of 30 to 40 days.
Can I communicate with the manufacturer to give my requirements?
Tedpack manufacturing companies can be reached by both email and phone numbers.