Premium-quality Barrier Pouches for Your Business
At TedPack, we manufacture high barrier pouches for wide application and packaging solutions.
- Smell-proof barrier, food-safe materials;
- Special features and added attachments
- Custom-made to unique requirements
- Short delivery order in just 2 weeks
Your Premier Barrier Pouches Manufacturer
TedPack has the ability and knowledge to find the perfect solution to your packaging challenges. We have skilled professionals and advanced machinery to develop innovative and unique barrier pouches. We offer and delivered supreme-quality products to every corner of the world.
TedPack design barrier pouches in a variety of sizes, shapes, and so on. We have the capability to offer a cost-effective barrier pouch solution.
Get your custom barrier pouches exactly to meet your business need. At TedPack, we provide FDA-approved, BPA-free bags. With broad experience in providing bespoke service, we are your source for high-quality custom barrier pouches. Avail competitive prices on our offers!
Our white mylar barrier pouch perfectly suits for smaller applications. Small items, food or liquids product, chemical or any item to store, it is your reliable choice. As leading manufacturers and distributors, we offer the best prices on our quality packaging.
Stand-up barrier pouches offer a level of protection against heat, light, dust, moisture, and more. This packaging can be added with tear notches and other desired attachments. Utilizing food-safe materials and high barriers, it is great for packaging food. We have a selection of stand-up barrier pouches for all your needs.
Multi-barrier silver pouches were originally designed for wide applications and use. If desired practice requires a high-performance bag, this packaging suits you. These bags are suitable for storing electronic components, moisture-sensitive items, and more. The pouch has a strong resistance to moisture, oxygen, UV, and other elements.
Outstanding quality flat barrier pouches perfect for long-term food storage. Is that all you want? Leave it all at TedPack.We are dedicated to offering superb flat barrier pouches. These high barrier flat pouches are trendy and modern packaging style. At TedPack, we can help you find the right one for your next project.
TedPack Barrier Pouches Customize Capabilities
TedPack uses high barrier films or foil in designing pouches. Protecting environmental conditions and other conditions.
- Printing (Surface) Layer: BOPP, PET, NY, Kraft paper
- Barrier (Laminated) Layer: NY, PET, PETAL, AL
- Heat Seal (Inner Food Contact) Layer: HDPE, LDPE, CPP, CPPAL, RCPP
TedPack offers various types, sizes, style and holding capacity. Barrier pouches can be customized to desired specifications.
- Closure Options: single and double, tap, child resistance, inno-lok, velcro hook & loop zipper closure
- Valve Options: One way degas valve, double way degas valve, Goglio&Wipf Valves
- Tin-tie Options: Copper Tin-ties, Iron Tin-tie, Paper Tin-tie
- Treatment Options: Laser perforation, Cut handle holes, Custom windows, Tear notches, Pouch shaping, Matte&Shiny finishing, De-metallize
At TedPack, we offer a full range of printing services. Whether simple or complex printing, we can help you save money with all your printing needs.
- Flexo Printing: Surface simple print, low cost, and easy text & images
- Gravure Printing: Quality reverse print, medium cost, and complicated text and images
- Digital Printing: Medium quality surface print, high cost, and complicated text & images
TedPack Barrier Pouches
TedPack barrier pouches are designed to protect stored items from harmful contaminants. It has excellent properties to block moisture, dirt, puncture, odor, and other elements.
In manufacturing barrier pouches, we usually use PET/VMPET/LLDPE material. Some of the packagings are designed for a specific industry while others can be used for many applications.
TedPack is a professional manufacturer and supplier of the barrier pouch in China for over 20 years. We are offering a comprehensive selection of barrier pouches to meet your specific requirements.
It is available in different types, sizes, styles, capacity, colors, patterns, and materials.
Each barrier pouch is heat sealable means extreme leakage resistant and airtight. Second, the packaging can be added with some accessories and attachments like tear notch and ziplock. There is a wide option available means a broad choice.
If you have a retail business or any online store, the TedPack packaging solution is your ideal partner. We will give a perfect shelf for your product that will make it more notable.
Our barrier bag has enough space for labeling. In front or back, you can print your design on it. Whether need for medical, pharmaceutical applications or any industrial uses, TedPack has specialty packaging on it.
All of our barrier pouches are manufactured under strict ISO9001 system. You can guarantee a reliable structure to store your products.
Discover the vast options of barrier pouches perfect for your design. TedPack has the capability to manufacture outstanding packaging. With comprehensive offers, TedPack is your #1 choice when it comes to reliable manufacturing service.
We offer the largest selection of barrier bags including zipper pouches, gusset pouch, mylar heat seal bags, airtight bags, and more. All of them are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Check out our barrier bags in stock and custom. Contact us about our barrier bags today!
Barrier Pouches: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you want a packaging solution that guarantees 99.99% protection against most environmental conditions, then go for barrier pouches.
In this guide, you will find all information you’re looking for about barrier pouches such as features, sizes, quality testing and material type, amongst others.
Let’s dive right in to learn more.
- What is Barrier Pouch?
- How does Barrier Pouch compare to other Packaging Pouches?
- Which Features make Barrier Pouches Unique?
- Which Products can you Package in Barrier Pouch?
- Why use Barrier Pouches?
- Which Factors Determine Barrier Pouches Price?
- What are Material Films available for Barrier Pouches?
- What is your Turnaround Time for Barrier Pouch Production?
- How Safe are Barrier Pouches?
- What are the available Sizes of Barrier Pouches?
- Which Add-on Features can you Include on Barrier Pouches?
- Which Information Can you Print on Barrier Pouches?
- How does Mylar Barrier Pouch compare to Clear Barrier Pouch?
- What is Sand up Barrier Pouch?
- Do you Have a Reclosable Barrier Pouch?
- What are the available Closure Options for Barrier Pouch?
- Are there Barrier Pouches with Valves?
- How do you Test the Quality of Barrier Pouches?
- Are Barrier Pouches Recyclable?
- What is the Recommended Thickness of Barrier Pouches?
- Which Elements will Barrier Pouches Protect your Products from?
What is Barrier Pouch?
Barrier pouch is a packaging bag that comes with a stronger, thicker, and more resistant material film.
How does Barrier Pouch compare to other Packaging Pouches?
Barrier pouch is different from other packaging bags.
The peculiarities of barrier pouch make it a distinct packaging pouch.
Similar to most packaging bags, barrier pouches are available in different material components.
The difference between barrier pouches and other packaging bags is in the packaging efficiency.
Barrier pouches have a stronger and thicker packaging film in comparison to other packaging bags.
Barrier pouches regulate what goes in and out of the pouch.
Barrier pouches have a low transmission rate in comparison to other pouches.
This gives it a higher resistant capacity, which offers extra protection for contents in comparison to other packaging bags.
Which Features make Barrier Pouches Unique?
The distinguishing feature of barrier pouches is its high-performance capacity.
The features of barrier pouches include:
- Barrier pouches regulate Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR).
- Barrier pouches regulate Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR).
- Barrier pouches regulate the transmission of molecular gas (O2, CO2, N2), water vapor, and other organic solvents.
These features set barrier pouches apart and make them distinct from regular packaging bags.
Which Products can you Package in Barrier Pouch?
Barrier pouches are suitable for the storage of a wide range of products.
If your product requires extra protection, then barrier pouch is a perfect solution.
The products you can store in barrier bag include:
- Beverage and Alcohol products: the strong film is resistant to easy puncture and leakage, which makes it suitable for liquid storage.
- Edible products: the strong barrier makes it suitable for the storage of food products such as grains, spices, etc. The pouch keeps the product safe from external contaminants.
- Frozen food: you can store fishes, meats, and other products that require cold storage in barrier pouch.
- Coffee products: barrier pouch allows coffee to retain its natural taste and freshness.
- Cosmetic products: barrier pouch is suitable for the storage of soap, shampoo, toothpaste, detergents, etc.
Why use Barrier Pouches?
Barrier pouches combine efficiency, strength, and better protection.
These features are highly beneficial to your products.
Using barrier pouches offer your product a lot of benefits and a high return on your investment.
The reasons you should choose barrier pouches are:
- Barrier pouches offer your product extra protection from external factors.
- Barrier pouches limit the exposure to oxygen, moisture, and light, which keep products fresh for longer periods.
- Barrier pouches allow products to retain their aroma and natural freshness.
- Barrier pouches are flexible, which means they can come in different sizes and shapes.
- Barrier pouches are lightweight and affordable, which makes it a cost-effective choice.
- Barrier pouches are impermeable to gasses, light, and moisture.
Which Factors Determine Barrier Pouches Price?
The prices of barrier pouches are determined by different factors such as:
- The type of material film of the barrier pouch: material films varies in texture, thickness, and prices.
Hence it determines the production cost of barrier pouches.
- The size and shape of the barrier pouch: the size and shape of the pouch affect the cost. Larger sizes and more complex shapes would logically cost more to manufacture.
- The additional features you want to add to the pouch: the extra features you wish to add to the pouch will affect the cost of the pouch.
- The type of customization and printing you want on the pouch: different printing techniques vary in prices.
This also contributes to the production cost of barrier pouch.
- The amount of barrier pouch you want to purchase: essentially, the number of barrier pouches you want to purchase will determine the cost.
The higher your order, the more likely you stand a chance to get a discount.
What are Material Films available for Barrier Pouches?
Barrier pouches are available in all types of materials.
To be able to serve as a high resistant bag, barrier pouches come in different layers.
- Single layer
- Double layer
- High performing.
The material film available for barrier pouches are:
- Plastic barrier pouch: barrier pouch is available in low-density polyethylene and high-density polyethylene.
You can get high-performance barrier pouches in LDPE and HDPE.
Plastic barrier pouch is also available in Polypropylene materials.
Plastic Barrier Pouch
- Aluminum foil barrier pouch: barrier pouches are available in metalized tin foil materials. Aluminium foil barrier pouch is insulated and efficient.
- Kraft paper barrier pouch: kraft paper barrier pouches are made from hard cardboard paper. Kraft barrier pouch is popular for its lightweight, flexibility, and user-friendliness.
Kraft Paper Barrier Pouch
What is your Turnaround Time for Barrier Pouch Production?
The turnaround time for barrier pouch production is between 3 – 4 weeks. The production process of packaging process involves the following steps:
- You send the manufacturer a design sample for the packaging bag. Or you can request that the manufacturer send you a sample.
- After receiving your request, the manufacturer sends you a sample of your desired packaging bag.
- The next step is for you to approve the sample.
- After approving the sample and agreeing on the price, manufacturing immediately begins.
- You are then required to wait for a period of 21 – 30 days to receive your shipment.
How Safe are Barrier Pouches?
Barrier pouches are safe for the storage of your products.
The manufacturing process of barrier pouches is in line with safety standards and guidelines.
All aspects of barrier pouches are in line with FDA regulations.
This makes barrier bags suitable for the storage of both edible and non-edible products.
Barrier pouches are non-toxic, which means they are not harmful to human health.
You do not have to worry about the safety of your product when using barrier pouches.
What are the available Sizes of Barrier Pouches?
The flexibility of barrier pouches allows it to come in different sizes, which offers manufacturers and retailers different options.
You can choose from small, medium, and large sizes.
You can also request that the manufacturer designs you a custom size that suits your product needs.
Which Add-on Features can you Include on Barrier Pouches?
You can incorporate a number of additional features to barrier pouches.
Add-on features allow you to enhance the usability and display capacity of your pouch.
The additional features you can add to barrier pouches include:
- Suspension holes: this is a little hole for hanging the bag on counters and cabinets. Suspension hole enhances the display capacity of your barrier pouch.
- Window: the window is an opening that allows buyers to have a glimpse of the content. The window is covered with a transparent film, which allows for visibility.
- Gusset: gusset pouch is a pillow pouch that is sealed at the top and bottom. Gusset pouch creates an extra packaging space.
- Handles: you can add handles to your barrier pouch. Handles allows for easy mobility and enhances user friendliness.
- Shaped pouch: your barrier pouch can come in different shapes. Adding a shape to your pouch increases the aesthetic appeal.
- Tear notches: tear notches is a small slit in the end seal allows users to easily tear the film in order to gain access to the product.
You can add any of the following features or a combination of these features to your barrier pouch.
Which Information Can you Print on Barrier Pouches?
Printing your barrier pouch is a way to enhance the appearance of your pouch, thus making it easily distinguishable from other products.
There are different colors you can choose from in printing your barrier pouch, which allows you to give your product and brand a unique theme.
The information you can print on your barrier pouches include:
- Product information
- Product usage, prescription, and guidelines.
- Your company customer care information.
- You can highlight other products from your company.
You can watch this YouTube video to learn more about the printing of barrier pouches.
How does Mylar Barrier Pouch compare to Clear Barrier Pouch?
Mylar barrier pouch is a deeply colored pouch that is created by a coating of different colors to give it a dark appearance.
Mylar pouches are available in both plastic, tin foil, and Kraft packaging films.
If you do not fancy brightly colored pouches, then Mylar pouch is an alternative you should consider.
Clear barrier pouch has a flexible packaging film that offers a clear view of the content of the pouch.
Clear pouches allow you to have a glimpse of the quality of the product without having to open the pouch.
Clear Barrier Pouch
White Mylar Barrier Pouch
What is Sand up Barrier Pouch?
Stand Up barrier pouch has a flat base, which allows it to stand without support or leaning.
Stand Up pouches are popular for a number of reasons, which includes:
- Shape and Structure: Barrier stand up pouches come in different shapes and sizes.
You can choose from a number of structural options, which include round bottom gusset, box pouches, the Quad seal, or K seal bag, etc.
- Affordability: barrier Stand up pouches are cheaper than most packaging bags.
Some packaging bags cost three times the price of stand up pouches while lacking the packaging capacity of stand up pouches.
The affordability of the bag allows you to save cost on packaging while having more to spare, Improving your product.
- Storage and transportation: barrier stand up pouches are lightweight and easy to move around.
This creates easy transportation and consumes less space.
- Display: the capacity of barrier stand up pouches to stand makes it easy to display on shelves.
This creates an easier product identification and increases your brand awareness.
- Sustainability: the manufacturing of barrier stand up pouches requires fewer materials, less energy and water to make.
This results in the release of minimal volatile organic compounds that are harmful to the ecosystem.
Stand Up Barrier Pouch
Do you Have a Reclosable Barrier Pouch?
Adding a reclosable closure to your barrier pouch is another way to enhance the capacity of the bag.
A reclosable barrier bag comes with a zip-lock closure, which allows you to open and close the bag.
The types of zip-lock closures you can use are:
- Interlocking Closure — this zip lock is at the top of the bag and clicks together when pressed.
- Slide-Lock Closure — this is similar to the Interlocking closure, except that it is located at the side.
Hence it does not click together when pressed. Slide-lock closure locks by putting your finger on the lock and sliding it.
The benefits of reclosable barrier pouches include:
- Reclosable bags gives consumers the assurance that the content is healthy and safe. This, in turn, increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Reclosable bags help Your product stand out from the crowd.
Consumers like to be able to choose the best products without having to go through every product in the store.
- Reclosable bags are compact. This is beneficial as consumers want a packaging bag that saves space and easy to transport.
- A reclosable bag allows you to store large items in a lightweight packaging bag.
This allows you to store more products in one light packaging bag.
Reclosable Barrier Pouch
What are the available Closure Options for Barrier Pouch?
There are different closure options you can choose for your barrier pouches.
The closure for your packaging bags largely depends on your product needs.
The different types of closures you can choose from are:
- Zip locks.
- Spout cap.
- Tin Tie closure.
- Clip band.
- Tamper-proof seal.
Are there Barrier Pouches with Valves?
Barrier pouches can come with valves.
A valve is a tiny opening in the packaging bag that regulates the inflow of oxygen into the pouch.
Oxygen is removed through the valve, and preservative gasses are pumped into the pouch.
The valve ensures that the contents remain fresh and retains their natural taste and smell.
How do you Test the Quality of Barrier Pouches?
In order to certify that the barrier pouches are of top quality and can serve your packaging needs, there are some tests that you can carry out.
You can request a sample of the pouch from the manufacturer and carry out the following tests:
- Fitness of Purpose— this helps you determine if the material film and manufacturing process of the bag is suitable and appropriate for the safe packaging of your products.
- Barrier Test — a barrier test is a major test for a barrier bag because it helps you to verify the barrier capacity of the bag.
And to be sure that the bag is strong enough to withstand external factors that might interfere with the product’s quality.
- Insulation Test— helps you to determine if the bag is resistant to changes in temperature.
- Vibration Test— This is a test that helps you determine if the bag is strong enough to withstand the vibrations and rigors of transportation and movement.
Are Barrier Pouches Recyclable?
The material components of barrier pouches are biodegradable, which makes it recyclable.
The production of barrier pouches also requires fewer materials and energy, which makes it a sustainable packaging bag.
What is the Recommended Thickness of Barrier Pouches?
The thickness of the barrier pouch is a major aspect of the pouch.
The material films of barrier pouches are strong and thick; hence it is not susceptible to easy damage.
The recommended thickness for barrier pouches ranges from 2mm – 8mm.
Which Elements will Barrier Pouches Protect your Products from?
Barrier pouches protect your products from all kinds of external factors that can cause contamination.
The elements that are barrier pouches your product from include:
- Oxygen transmission
- Water vapor transmission
- Organic solvent
In short, once you consider everything in this guide, you will definitely import high-quality barrier pouches.
In case you have any questions, inquiries or orders of barrier pouches, TedPack offers competitive prices.
Contact us now for all your barrier pouches needs.